Received GReddy Sport Hatch Exhaust

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does The greddy Exhaust give any added performance? Or is it strictly sound?
Most would say sound only. I believe some of the major tuners on this platform have dyno’d with no catback at all, to remove all restrictions in that segment of the exhaust, and did not pick up any power.

OP
OP

RTichard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Yeah I’ve heard most people say they see nothing on dyno. I don’t feel any type of gain other than my personal opinion of the car.
Lol

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
It has shipped and expected to arrive next Tuesday!! Probably won't be able to install until Friday or Saturday but def will have some sound clips up by Monday!

Pur3MotioN770

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
It has shipped and expected to arrive next Tuesday!! Probably won't be able to install until Friday or Saturday but def will have some sound clips up by Monday!
Mine should be here tomorrow, I'm hoping to get it installed tomorrow before work. Also planning to get some sound clips.

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Mine should be here tomorrow, I'm hoping to get it installed tomorrow before work. Also planning to get some sound clips.
If you don’t mind me asking, Where/When did you order from? Thanks

DrenSPEED

First Name
Dren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Sport
Country flag
Received mine a few days ago. Just installed it earlier. Sounds great. Not much louder than stock but gives the exhaust note a deeper bass tone. You don't hear it much during idle and when you're cruising along at speed. Very good for daily driving.

The exhaust looks very nice in person. Larger diameter tips that stick out a bit further than the stock ones do. Much like the sound of the exhaust, it's looks are subtle but noticably different from stock. The serial number stamped on a plate on the muffler is a nice touch as well.

Overall I'm very happy with the greddy sp supreme. Greddy makes their most of their exhausts for street cars. In addition to performance(though there isn't much potential for performance gain for our particular application), they put sound and looks into consideration because these parts go into cars that are usually driven in the streets and not just on the track.

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Just got mines today. Hopefully, I can have it installed tomorrow :)
Sponsored