Rear seat cover

Gerb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic touring sedan
@Gerb I'd say so. Depending on the car seat, it may leave some sort of temporary indentation in the seat. I'm not sure, though, as my kid is only 2 weeks old - hence I haven't had the car seat installed very long.

I do have this (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000...colid=18V9ZTJZ5GFK1&coliid=IYYQZ4CQL7ZKT&vs=1) installed in between the seat cover and car seat. It's something that my wife registered for. Someone bought it for us, and I figured it couldn't hurt to install it.

Awesome thanks for that!

LJF1982

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Can you send a photo of the car seat installed? I need to buy one soon - was wondering what would fit in the car....
Here are the pics of just the car seat base, the base and car seat, and a close-up of the protective "seatsaver" that's between the rear seat cover and the car seat base.

As you can see, the car seat base is installed on the left side of the car - just behind the driver's seat. That's because I park on the right side of our garage, and it's just a lot easier loading the baby into the car from the left side. Ideally, the car seat would be installed behind the passager seat.

Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover IMG_2913.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover IMG_2914.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover IMG_2915.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover IMG_2916.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover IMG_2917.JPG

tdoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX Sedan, 2015 Mercedes Benz B250
Country flag
I ordered the seat cover (08P32-TBA-110) from HondaVillageParts.com, and it arrived today. Took me about 25 minutes to install. I could see cutting that down to 15 minutes now that I know what I'm doing. BTW - it didn't come with instructions. Had to find them online (http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/civic/2016/4dr/rearseatcovers.pdf).

The material has a neoprene/scuba feel to it. It definitely is stretchy, but fits well. I'll probably make some adjustments in a couple days once it settles.

I love the EX-L leather, but often drive around with my two labs. Plus, I have a baby due to arrive this week. (Car seat can easily be installed with this cover in place.) So I figured this cover is a good way to keep the seats looking good for when I have adults in the backseat and/or when my unborn child takes over this car in +/- 16 years.

Here are some before-and-after shots, as well as one with cleaning instructions.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Thanks for the details. Just got the Civic Sports Hatch and using a sedan second row seat cover I had from 2017 civic.

How did you get the seatbelt out on to the seat cover?

Shibefur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX-TA, 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ SE, 1997 Camaro Z28 LT1
Country flag
A couple more pics of the seat covers before installation. All crud on the covers is due to me accidentally walking on them. They were clean before I started messing with them.

The seat covers are very well made out of thick material with a cloth-like front and plastic-like back. They feel tough and durable.

Fronts. There are 4 pieces for the 60/40 split seats: right 40% seatback cover, armrest cover, left 60% seatback cover, and seat base cover.
Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover H4GXWQ

Backs.
Honda Civic 10th gen Rear seat cover f2giVTB

Timmeh8604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want this for Uber but that $200 price is hard to swallow. Already had one puker in my backseat with my cloth interior. Luckily the cleaning only cost half of the cleaning fee so I still made money but its not something I want to happen again. Blah.
Sponsored