Rear Motor Mount

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Can anybody tell me if I need to order an Si specific rear motor mount? I've been looking at getting the Hasport 62A mount but some of the websites that sell them says it won't fit the Si or the Type R. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

4drsiblue

First Name
Itz_knt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Looks the same. But I’ll called hasport to confirm. I said get the track 62 are pretty soft.

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Or you can just window weld your rear motor mount. I want to do it but I cannot have my vehicle out for 3 days
id rather not the mounts have a lifetime warranty and offer bushing replacement

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I have two Mounts a brand new oem that I took off and a :topic: hasport with warranty

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
I beg to differ but have fun filling in your oem mount :)

@AsianGuy98 When you talk to hasport ask if they have there newly developed Kevlar infused bushings available to the public yet. It should be a grey looking bushing not black or red.

OP
OP
AsianGuy98

AsianGuy98

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
62A or 70A? I plan on getting more power out of my car so I am debating on these two. I don't want my whole car vibrating all the time though....

callmehandsum

First Name
Studmuffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si, BMW 540i, Chevy Spark EV, Civic LX
62A or 70A? I plan on getting more power out of my car so I am debating on these two. I don't want my whole car vibrating all the time though....
I think I remember reading from other threads regarding the Hasport motor mounts that the 70A is too stiff. Better suited for a track. Vit windowwelded his OEM mount. I believe he's satisfied with the results.

l15b7allturbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I think I remember reading from other threads regarding the Hasport motor mounts that the 70A is too stiff. Better suited for a track. Vit windowwelded his OEM mount. I believe he's satisfied with the results.
The exact reason why I told him to do that

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Would this help to reduce the bouncing effect that I get when letting off the throttle abruptly in low gear? With the KTuner rev hang delete enabled, the threshold for going from part throttle to no throttle can be somewhat abrupt and jarring, and often results in the car bouncing forward and back gently a few times (even when I attempt to transition off gradually).
Sponsored