Rear cupholder armrest option for Si Coupe?

spiff72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Prius
Country flag
Has anyone out there seen an option for a cupholder armrest for the rear seat for the Si Coupe? The Sedan has one, but coupe does not.
Sponsored

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Has anyone out there seen an option for a cupholder armrest for the rear seat for the Si Coupe? The Sedan has one, but coupe does not.
The backseat in the coupe is just pretend. Don’t actually put somebody back there! Lol. You can tell Honda didn’t expect anybody back there they didn’t even bother to red stitch the seats. lol

OP
OP

spiff72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Prius
Country flag
The backseat in the coupe is just pretend. Don’t actually put somebody back there! Lol. You can tell Honda didn’t expect anybody back there they didn’t even bother to red stitch the seats. lol
Was just thinking about my (almost) 8 and 10 year olds. Still debating the merits of coupe vs sedan...

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Was just thinking about my (almost) 8 and 10 year olds. Still debating the merits of coupe vs sedan...

I was just having a little bit of fun. In your circumstance I would go with the sedan. They are both very sexy for different reasons

Since it’s a second car for me. I actually wish my coupe didn’t have a backseat at all.

OP
OP

spiff72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Prius
Country flag
I was just having a little bit of fun. In your circumstance I would go with the sedan. They are both very sexy for different reasons

Since it’s a second car for me. I actually wish my coupe didn’t have a backseat at all.
I am heavily leaning toward the sedan - just makes more sense. They are just hard to find locally lately - hopefully easier to find in a month or so when I am ready to buy.

Ataricade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
I am heavily leaning toward the sedan - just makes more sense. They are just hard to find locally lately - hopefully easier to find in a month or so when I am ready to buy.
Yeah I think they’re definitely the more popular option that also steered me towards the coupe.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Thread:lock:

hondadroid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-t , 2015 dodge ram
I have a 9 and 12 year old. They fit ok in the back of my si coupe. But of a pain getting them in there but after that there ok.
I just liked the look of the coupe a lot more So I baught it. Kids are resilient, if you don't mention that lack of space neither will they

Honda2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
They're kids, they're limber, they jump right in. Mine are 12 and 8 and I can drive them around no problem, although the older one sits in the front. I'm enjoying it now while I can because I know in a few years I'll have to move up.

egodriver07

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same, 9 and 12, don't talk about it being a PITA and neither will they. Besides, I think they probably consider the difficulty of getting in the car as the price of admission to ride in the "cool", "fun" car.

TheRealWizzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe / 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
Country flag
The coupe backseat is pretty big considering it is a honda civic I have 20 year old friends that fit back their without any issues so don't let that be something that sways you if you like the coupe better.
Sponsored