Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
So last night someone rear ended me just hard enough to crack the rear bumper.

Is there anywhere I can buy a complete rear bumper? I doubt I can find one that is painted, but if so that would be even better.

If you know of any places that sell rear bumpers for 2019 civic type R's, please link them :) Thanks all.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Zachrael

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
I didn't see anything there for the type R though. Wasn't a trim that I could select.

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
So last night someone rear ended me just hard enough to crack the rear bumper.

Is there anywhere I can buy a complete rear bumper? I doubt I can find one that is painted, but if so that would be even better.

If you know of any places that sell rear bumpers for 2019 civic type R's, please link them :) Thanks all.
Sorry to hear. I had some stupid woman rear end me in a Dodge journey with completely bald tires. Before I had even made a payment! Cracked the right corner and put a dent in my bumper beam. I got a bumper through the Honda dealer but I'm sure they charged too much. It was just over $900 all together. They don't come painted unfortunately. That was another $300 on top. Her insurance have me $1280 or so. I had it on my dashcams. I ended up paying $60 out of pocket since that didn't cover it. Luckily I swapped it out myself or it would have been more
Sponsored