RAYS CTR FK8 Spec Wheel Options

islander670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (Sold), 2019 Clarity, 2020 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks! No rubbing at all. 265-35-18 Bridgestone RE71R tires. Eibach Sportline springs and SPC adjustable rear camber arms, all other suspension is stock.
Do you have any electronic suspension issues with the sportline springs? Any effect when changing ride modes? I currently have sportline, front & rear sway bars, and adjustable camber kit on my Sport Touring. Looking to get the same setup when I get a type R.
Sponsored

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Do you have any electronic suspension issues with the sportline springs? Any effect when changing ride modes? I currently have sportline, front & rear sway bars, and adjustable camber kit on my Sport Touring. Looking to get the same setup when I get a type R.
I don't have any issues at all. Everything electronic works just like it did when it was factory stock. The ride modes work perfectly and the differences between the three settings are just as pronounced as they were when everything was stock. The ride quality is still fine for a car that is used as a daily driver when weather permits. The handling is exactly where I wanted it to be when I first started planning out what I wanted to improve on with this setup. I honestly wouldn't change anything that I've done!:thumbsup:

LURK-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch
Country flag
I'm currently waiting for spring to put them back on. In the meantime I decided to switch it up and put some OG decals on them, I love this look way better than the red SL decals.
IMG_20200118_135547.jpg
You really can't go wrong either way when it comes to CW and CBP. I'm going to switch over to OG stickers if/when the red becomes too much. Do you have any plans to replace the valve stems with black?

islander670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (Sold), 2019 Clarity, 2020 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't have any issues at all. Everything electronic works just like it did when it was factory stock. The ride modes work perfectly and the differences between the three settings are just as pronounced as they were when everything was stock. The ride quality is still fine for a car that is used as a daily driver when weather permits. The handling is exactly where I wanted it to be when I first started planning out what I wanted to improve on with this setup. I honestly wouldn't change anything that I've done!:thumbsup:
Thank you for the reply. This gives me a good idea of what to look forward to. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

Si_chRis

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
You really can't go wrong either way when it comes to CW and CBP. I'm going to switch over to OG stickers if/when the red becomes too much. Do you have any plans to replace the valve stems with black?
I think I am going to leave the red valve stems for now, they flow with the calipers but black valve stems would be nice as well. I actually have a set of blue valve stems I removed from TE37s I had refinished for my 2000 Honda Civic SI. Maybe I will use those in the future for the mag blue wheels.

If you are removing the red decals, they like to rip into tiny pieces. I found out that a heat gun and peeling slowly does the trick to keep em in one piece.

LURK-R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatch
Country flag
If you are removing the red decals, they like to rip into tiny pieces. I found out that a heat gun and peeling slowly does the trick to keep em in one piece.
Nice! Tip of the day.

hpbyhermann

First Name
Hermann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Championship white Type R #25133, 09' Civic SI sedan, black 2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca, 1993 Mustang Cobra, 2004 Mustang Cobra
Country flag
Thank you for the reply. This gives me a good idea of what to look forward to. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.
No problem at all, glad to help out. Any more questions feel free to ask or PM me.:headbang:

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag
Yokohama Advan TC4 in 18x9.5 +38 5x120, ready to ship in a few colors:

Hyper Black (shown)
Racing White
Black Gunmetallic
Umber Bronze

Honda Civic 10th gen RAYS CTR FK8 Spec Wheel Options BH0ImcE

RType

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Anybody running the Advan GT in 18x9 +53? Curious if it works for the FK8

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag

System Motorsports

Thomson
CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Thomson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag
18x10 +36 square all around with 265/35/18

ZE40 RW Limited White/Red

Honda Civic 10th gen RAYS CTR FK8 Spec Wheel Options 8AXSqcr

aldksgo

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 FK8 R-24920, '14 FB2, '10 Impreza 2.5i
Country flag
Those with the kics or l42 rays lug nuts, no issues with using torque wrench? I've seen on some websites to say run hand tight
Sponsored