Rattle near Sunroof

eXultanCe

eXult
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
So this one took me a few days to find, but I finally figure it out its on the left side of the sunroof. Closing/opening the sunroof doesn't change anything. Nothing that I could touch caused the rattle to stop.

Anyone has any idea what it could be?
Sponsored

Ben&Jen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Cosmic
So this one took me a few days to find, but I finally figure it out its on the left side of the sunroof. Closing/opening the sunroof doesn't change anything. Nothing that I could touch caused the rattle to stop.

Is it the shade or the glass. I found that the shade rattles from the ends of the sliding track.

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I'm having the exact same issue. To me it's a single TIC sound when going over dips and bumps

NJNETS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda Civic
I have the exact same issue, at first i thought the rattle was coming from the rear of the vehicle but now its definitely the sunroof and headliner. I cant stand it..

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I have the exact same issue, at first i thought the rattle was coming from the rear of the vehicle but now its definitely the sunroof and headliner. I cant stand it..
Read this thread, hopefully it will help your issue
Popping Noise from Roof/Headliner Area Over Bumps/Dips

NJNETS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda Civic
Wow thanks so much for pointing me to this thread, hopefully this will fix the issue i am having

NJNETS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda Civic
where can i find the foam used?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag

There is a thread on this in the forums.. A member figured out a fix with foam... The dealer he goes to is literally using his fix...

Im fine.. So il let the lazy people search for it... Cause i actually search my issues before posting..

You are welcome..