First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've been looking for a while to see if anyone put these mudflaps on their si coupe, but all I seem to find are regular civics or the hatchback sport. So, if anyone can, please let me know if you did, and what kind of labor was involved. I saw the mudguards that honda sells, but those are far too subtle for my tastes. Thanks all!
Sponsored

jgooooo

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, Miata NA
Honda Civic 10th gen Rallyarmor mudflaps on si coupe? IMG_3045.JPG
There are a couple of us that have them on our 10th gens. I have on my sedan, installed a few days ago. I'll take some better pictures tomorrow

TheBatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CTR Boost Blue, '21 Mazda 3
Country flag
I must be O-L-D. I saw another post about the stock mud flaps not being 'aggressive' enough. I never once looked at splash guards on a car and thought to myself 'Wow...those aren't very aggressive...I'd hate to be THAT guy.' They're mud flaps...not weapons... :) (and yes...I am old...lol)

OP
OP
ardbuhl

ardbuhl

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mud flaps on a civic, just silly.
Lol you must've misread the title and original post, I asked if anyone had them on a coupe and what the installation was like, not whether or not you'd like them on my car.. good thing you have your own!

Driggz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2017
Country flag
Would like to see more pics! I'm thinking of purchasing mud flaps for my civic si if it looks good.

jgooooo

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, Miata NA
Honda Civic 10th gen Rallyarmor mudflaps on si coupe? IMG_3077.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Rallyarmor mudflaps on si coupe? IMG_3079.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Rallyarmor mudflaps on si coupe? IMG_3080.JPG
Here are some pictures, installation I followed this thread: http://www.civicx.com/threads/rally-armor-mud-flaps-on-a-hatchback.14978/

Generally was easy, make a cardboard cutout of the flap to get placement. Didn't need to drill any extra holes in the front, but the rear I added two. Installation took about two hours, and taking off the wheels makes it much easier. Mine are a little crooked because I was stupid and finished at night haha. I may fix them when I paint my calipers, but it's not that big of a deal to me. Overall I love them, and they are doing their job.

OP
OP
ardbuhl

ardbuhl

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
IMG_3077.JPG
IMG_3079.JPG
IMG_3080.JPG
Here are some pictures, installation I followed this thread: http://www.civicx.com/threads/rally-armor-mud-flaps-on-a-hatchback.14978/

Generally was easy, make a cardboard cutout of the flap to get placement. Didn't need to drill any extra holes in the front, but the rear I added two. Installation took about two hours, and taking off the wheels makes it much easier. Mine are a little crooked because I was stupid and finished at night haha. I may fix them when I paint my calipers, but it's not that big of a deal to me. Overall I love them, and they are doing their job.
They look great! Thanks for the additional pics!

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Currently shopping for a thicker, more rubberized style mud flap. These appear to be more of a thick piece of shiny plastic. Would that be accurate to say?

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
I think the diamond plate look is the way to go. Nothing says "I am serious about blocking road dirt" like a set of these.

dYlTi48TaNspTEvCSQAuaXW5XU8sJ33PrZB7h6zd0WM.jpg
Haha, that's awesome.

I used to have rubberized mud flaps on my old Saab 900S V6. I've been looking for those for my 2017 SI, but I cannot seem to find them anywhere. Seems like they only make that type for trucks now -- cars like ours only seem to get the plastic splash guards.

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I use Rally Armor on all my cars and have for years. I installed a "universal kit" last summer. Recently, RA reached out to me and shared they will be making a specific fit for the 10th gen Civic. Not sure when but I'm sure the good folks at RA will get it done soon. I never understood why they would invest R&D on making flaps for a Mitsubishi Mirage but not a high volume car like the Civic with a huge enthusiast following. But if you are thinking about flaps, reach out to them and let them know you are interested.
Honda Civic 10th gen Rallyarmor mudflaps on si coupe? rallyarmorcivic3

Honda Civic 10th gen Rallyarmor mudflaps on si coupe? rallyarmorcivic

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
Same here. Had em on my GC, then my Mk7 Golf, now waiting for them to release the kit for our Civics. I bought their universals for my Golf right before they released the actual kit. I’ll be patient this time. According to their Instagram, the 10th gen Civic kit is in development.
Sponsored