Rally Armor mudflaps with wheel spacers. Anyone runs it?

arcticrobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys,

Looking to put 20/25mm GarageLine spacers and RallyArmor mudflaps on my wifes Si. Stock wheels. Should I be worrying about any rubbing?

Thank you very much.
Sponsored

Civic_rob

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX-P
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi guys,

Looking to put 20/25mm GarageLine spacers and RallyArmor mudflaps on my wifes Si. Stock wheels. Should I be worrying about any rubbing?

Thank you very much.
Could always roll your fenders if there's any rubbing or just take out the fender liner or both. Only one way to find out if they rub or not :)

Tojoclan786

TypeR4Life
First Name
Kazuma Kiryu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi guys,

Thank you very much.
I had a 2019 Coupe Si and i had 25mm GarageLine wheel spacers all 4. No rubbing whatsoever. Don't even worry about it. I have mine for sale too if you are interested. Bought a CTR!

dave.landstone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX 6MT:
Country flag
I had a 2019 Coupe Si and i had 25mm GarageLine wheel spacers all 4. No rubbing whatsoever. Don't even worry about it. I have mine for sale too if you are interested. Bought a CTR!
what about mud flaps cuz i have the 20mm and and i hear a lot of rocks hitting...

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just installed the rally armor mud flaps and I have 20 in front and 25 in back. The tire is dead square with the back flaps. No rubbing
Sponsored