First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly not sure why I'm posting this, maybe I'm bored...but I'm not the greatest at understanding all this...how does this look? I can upload the datalog if need be...I'm using the PRL downpipe/front pipe calibration. Runs great imo...

Honda Civic 10th gen Quick snapshot of datalog after installing RV6 Downpipe and Front pipe data
Sponsored

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honestly not sure why I'm posting this, maybe I'm bored...but I'm not the greatest at understanding all this...how does this look? I can upload the datalog if need be...I'm using the PRL downpipe/front pipe calibration. Runs great imo...

data.png
Glad you are happy man. CMD are "commanded values" not what the car is hitting. Try to add gear position, afr, fuel pump duty, difp cmd and difp actual, timing and cmd boost. That was out the top of my head I may be missing some but I used those while I had the basemap.

OP
OP
02SilverSiHB

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Glad you are happy man. CMD are "commanded values" not what the car is hitting. Try to add gear position, afr, fuel pump duty, difp cmd and difp actual, timing and cmd boost. That was out the top of my head I may be missing some but I used those while I had the basemap.
thanks man, I changed it to A/F and see around 12.2 A/F ratio

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
thanks man, I changed it to A/F and see around 12.2 A/F ratio
That’s exactly what I saw on mine along with some 11.8’s on some spots on the 93oct tune. Im doing etuning at the moment.

solidconceptgroup

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8, Accord V6
Country flag
do you run a stock exhaust, and did it get louder? ( if you have a stock exhaust)
Sponsored