Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Coupe 2019, Civic Touring Coupe 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys!

finally got around to lowering my car and I decided on D2 lowering springs. Love the drop! Don’t love the sunken in look of my HFP wheels on them due to the offset. Not in the market for new tires yet and I love the look of my HFP wheels.

I’m about to order wheel spacers and I’m fairly certain they’ll rub but I wanted to make sure I won’t have poke.

I’m looking at garage line wheel spacers with 20mm in the front and 25mm in the back.
What do I need to do to get them to fit right?
I also ordered camber arms to get my alignment back into spec.
Anything else I should do or lookout for?
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey guys!

finally got around to lowering my car and I decided on D2 lowering springs. Love the drop! Don’t love the sunken in look of my HFP wheels on them due to the offset. Not in the market for new tires yet and I love the look of my HFP wheels.

I’m about to order wheel spacers and I’m fairly certain they’ll rub but I wanted to make sure I won’t have poke.

I’m looking at garage line wheel spacers with 20mm in the front and 25mm in the back.
What do I need to do to get them to fit right?
I also ordered camber arms to get my alignment back into spec.
Anything else I should do or lookout for?
Just make sure you bought spacer from a reputable brand since you will be using the spacers bolts. To many horror stories of people losing wheels or breaking wheel studs because they bought some $50 spacers off eBay that used cheap metal. I wanna say you’ll clear the wheel studs, but since the wheels are stock and if the spacer doesn’t clear the wheel studs then your going to have to trim them down so that they don’t cause uneven seating of the wheel. Also make sure you got hub centric spacers because stock wheels use the hub to center the wheel. So hub centric spacers 64.1mm .. other than that Not entirely sure what the offset is of the HFP tires, but if they’re like the other stock tires at +50 offset, then that’ll put dead center flush with the fender and might cause some rubbing since I believe D2 springs lower the car more than the Eibach Sportline’s. The rears with the +25 you’ll have a poke look

OP
OP
Smurf.Fc3

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just make sure you bought spacer from a reputable brand since you will be using the spacers bolts. To many horror stories of people losing wheels or breaking wheel studs because they bought some $50 spacers off eBay that used cheap metal. I wanna say you’ll clear the wheel studs, but since the wheels are stock and if the spacer doesn’t clear the wheel studs then your going to have to trim them down so that they don’t cause uneven seating of the wheel. Also make sure you got hub centric spacers because stock wheels use the hub to center the wheel. So hub centric spacers 64.1mm .. other than that Not entirely sure what the offset is of the HFP tires, but if they’re like the other stock tires at +50 offset, then that’ll put dead center flush with the fender and might cause some rubbing since I believe D2 springs lower the car more than the Eibach Sportline’s. The rears with the +25 you’ll have a poke look
sweet! Thank you for the reply! I’ve seen a bunch of people on the forums here use GarageLine and Perrin spacers, according to GarageLines’s site I shouldn’t have to trim studs but thanks for the heads up. They are hub centric spacers too! D2 springs lower almost 2 inches, and I ordered them so we’ll see how this goes! Haha

Yves_Blanco

First Name
Yves Mhon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe HFP
Country flag
Just wondering, what size did you end up getting? I've got 25mm all around on the way from GarageLine and HFP wheels as well. I figured with the +55 offset, 25mm will put me around +30 giving it a nice poke. I'm soon to be slightly lowered on Tein High Tech springs which is approximately just 0.6" drop. Hoping I won't rub. Lol

OP
OP
Smurf.Fc3

Smurf.Fc3

BlueBeetle Si
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shimagery.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wondering, what size did you end up getting? I've got 25mm all around on the way from GarageLine and HFP wheels as well. I figured with the +55 offset, 25mm will put me around +30 giving it a nice poke. I'm soon to be slightly lowered on Tein High Tech springs which is approximately just 0.6" drop. Hoping I won't rub. Lol
I dropped on D2 springs and I don’t rub. Got 20mm in the front and 25mm in the back!
Sponsored