bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I’ve been reading a lot about Ktuner but haven’t seen any specifics on this in general. Excuse me if I’ve missed it and feel free to share a link to the thread if it already exists.... for those of you who have Ktuner what things do you monitor on your device (ex. Afr, fuel trims etc ). And what are normal operating ranges, safe ranges, for these settings that you do watch?? It seems from pics that I’ve seen that there are quite a few slots to watch on the v2. Any help is appreciated. Trying to learn as much as possible before deciding to make jump or not. 2018 si w/27won cai if it matters.
Sponsored

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like to monitor, boost, IAT and IAT2 (Intake Air Temp), AFR (Air Fuel Ratio), STFT & LTFT (short term and long term fuel trims, TPS (throttle position) and K.Control (knock Control).

IATs vary depending on what intake you have and the outside air temps. IAT is at the intake and IAT2 is after the intercooler.
AFR-stoich/cruising 14.7 but it will move slightly around and move a lot based on throttle and load
Fuel Trims- ST will move a lot also based on throttle and load, LT should be 0 in a perfect world but will move from -3 to +3 and be ok depending on short term trim
K.Control is knock control. it will move depending on the type of fuel used, the weather conditions outisde and the type of driving you are doing at the time. Generally on good 93 octane fuel you will see .49 but it will move some like up to .60 or higher if beating on the car.

Honda Civic 10th gen Question for Ktuner owners IMG_3666

OP
OP
bmaf55

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Thanks jhawk, I appreciate the input. Your explanation helped clear up some questions for me. Nice setup you have there!

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks jhawk, I appreciate the input. Your explanation helped clear up some questions for me. Nice setup you have there!
fairly experienced user for CVT with using basemaps and quick adjustments. Holler if you need any help. And yes, make the jump, your SI will absolutely love you :)
Sponsored