bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
I’ve been reading a lot about Ktuner but haven’t seen any specifics on this in general. Excuse me if I’ve missed it and feel free to share a link to the thread if it already exists.... for those of you who have Ktuner what things do you monitor on your device (ex. Afr, fuel trims etc ). And what are normal operating ranges, safe ranges, for these settings that you do watch?? It seems from pics that I’ve seen that there are quite a few slots to watch on the v2. Any help is appreciated. Trying to learn as much as possible before deciding to make jump or not. 2018 si w/27won cai if it matters.
Sponsored

Davsonamission

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ve been reading a lot about Ktuner but haven’t seen any specifics on this in general. Excuse me if I’ve missed it and feel free to share a link to the thread if it already exists.... for those of you who have Ktuner what things do you monitor on your device (ex. Afr, fuel trims etc ). And what are normal operating ranges, safe ranges, for these settings that you do watch?? It seems from pics that I’ve seen that there are quite a few slots to watch on the v2. Any help is appreciated. Trying to learn as much as possible before deciding to make jump or not. 2018 si w/27won cai if it matters.
You might wanna check out/post in the ktuner section of the forums

OP
OP
bmaf55

bmaf55

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag