Question about this trim chrome delete kit..

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have this same vinyl. I’ve had it on since end of May. Been through several car washes and a few road trips on highway and it’s hanging on well so far.

Honda Civic 10th gen Question about this trim chrome delete kit.. TIU0sSk

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag
Same, got my tint from ebay Kool Tintz i believe was the name. 6-8+ months later. They still look brand new.

Might end up redoing 1 or 2 pieces of them cause i learned how to do them real good after the first go around.

Honda Civic 10th gen Question about this trim chrome delete kit.. 20190704_194534

whiteSIR

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Same, got my tint from ebay Kool Tintz i believe was the name. 6-8+ months later. They still look brand new.

Might end up redoing 1 or 2 pieces of them cause i learned how to do them real good after the first go around.

20190704_194534.jpg
Hey Rob, where did you get your window visors? Looks good, looking to do the same set up as you with the chrome delete and visors.

arpypat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone here used this?:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173795660378

How has it held up? How long is it supposed to stay on for? Seems like it would come off easy.
The longevity might depend on the climate where you live. I had 3M vinyl tape on the chrome trim on one of my old cars and it lasted about 3 years in New England weather. The cycling of the extreme cold temps during winter and the 90+ temps in summer definitely shortened the lifespan of the mat'l. Also will depend on how well you prep the chrome trim before you apply the tape.

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I have it on my 2018 Si Coupe I bought from kooltint64 on eBay he gives 10% off to members on here. I can highly recommend him, after I ordered I realized I could get 10% off ($5.00) not a lot of money but I emailed the guy and he immediately refunded the $5.00, it’s the effort that counts. Also one of the 4 pieces didn’t fit, was close, I notified him and he sent me out another piece really fast, and it fit perfect. I’ve had them on for a few months now they’re holding up fine, give this guy a try he’s old school I’m impressed by the way he does business above all.

OP
OP
Honda_RacerX

Honda_RacerX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
That looks so much better. Is that stock height?

RobXsi

First Name
Nope
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nata
Country flag