xLjaay

First Name
Loucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Country flag
I've pretty much set my mind on getting a CTR but have been having setbacks from scummy stealerships that are jacking up the prices. I refuse to pay ADM and I can even get invoice on a 2019 GT350. I have contacted a dealer that was recommended by a fellow forum member and they claim that Honda doesn't allow the dealer to choose the color of the CTR that the dealer gets.

For anyone that has ordered a CTR from their dealer, is this in the remote possibility of being true? It makes absolutely no sense at all. I figured the Inventory manager chooses the color that their respective dealer gets.
I just went to my dealer a few months ago (before they announced the sonic grey) and I asked to order that colour. The sales person didn't know anything about it, but then confirmed with his manager. The manager allowed the salesperson to proceed with the order and ordered a 2019 ctr SG. Wasn't an issue for me. And I went to them prior to the big honda announcement that the colour was officially coming to NA.

Located in Canada, Toronto. Expected to receive my ctr in March/April. I just had to put down a deposit as I was the first person asking for this colour at the time..
Sponsored

tsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
Canada Honda did it right on the order process for CTR... not sure what American Honda is doing... Dealers on the west coast are creating false demand by holding onto the inventory for months