4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
All im waiting is on the pump to b testes on stock ECU so I can place my injectors+pump order. Can U borrow a turbo somewhere? Lol we r dying waiting lol.
Turbo is being made now. As it turns out not many people actually do it. Lots of talk though :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
4piston

4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
I see the have different rod and pistons. Which one r the best to buy? They r even offering a new weiseco version and those r cheapest than the one they used to offer.
I use the $1200 I-Beam because I built that rod specifically for myself without intent to sell. I wanted a full wrist pin end to support 800+whp. The standard shelf rods have a tapered pin end like the OEM rod in order to fit the piston. Itā€™s common in bikes and other engines, but when I throw 50psi and 1000hp/650wtq at a rod itā€™s gonna have a full width small end. The more affordable Saenz S-Series is a great rod, just a different approach and made to work with an OEM piston.

As far as pistons, both are great. I have the JE in one car and Wiseco in the other. I like the finish detail on the Wiseco...if you held both I think youā€™d agree.

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
Turbo is being made now. As it turns out not many people actually do it. Lots of talk though :)
Do u have the pump on the car yet? I want to buy the pump before I spend my money lol. But i do t want to get for it not to b compatible with stock ecu and hondata. Just want to push 400whp safety.

OP
OP
4piston

4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
Update 11/7/19:

Now that we are back from World Cup Finals and our race season is slowing down, I can concentrate more on this project. There is not support for this fuel pump and injectors for some of the stock ECU flash programs...HOWEVER the stock ECU is capable of running this pump and injectors! It just needs a few program modifications. I won't say more than that...use your imagination. Something is in the works to make the necessary program changes for the stock ECU. In the meantime, there is an option for 25% more fuel capacity at much lower $$ that will work with the Stock ECU. I'll update more on that soon. It will give you some extra room in the middle 400hp range but to be quite honest the bigger system with more power is......more. More money, more fuel, more speed. If you are a more person....then keep an eye on what I'm going to show you.

If you have Motec money.....and you have money for the fuel system that we sell....its MUCH more fuel capacity. Its a larger pump, its a much larger injector. No dyno tricks, no gimmicks, nothing "in development"...its done and ready to go. Fuel capacity and real power capability OVER 600whp, OVER 500wtq and it doesn't have to be run in a 13.5:1 lean state to accomplish this task. Time to lean on it and show all the cards.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Update 11/7/19:

Now that we are back from World Cup Finals and our race season is slowing down, I can concentrate more on this project. There is not support for this fuel pump and injectors for some of the stock ECU flash programs...HOWEVER the stock ECU is capable of running this pump and injectors! It just needs a few program modifications. I won't say more than that...use your imagination. Something is in the works to make the necessary program changes for the stock ECU. In the meantime, there is an option for 25% more fuel capacity at much lower $$ that will work with the Stock ECU. I'll update more on that soon. It will give you some extra room in the middle 400hp range but to be quite honest the bigger system with more power is......more. More money, more fuel, more speed. If you are a more person....then keep an eye on what I'm going to show you.

If you have Motec money.....and you have money for the fuel system that we sell....its MUCH more fuel capacity. Its a larger pump, its a much larger injector. No dyno tricks, no gimmicks, nothing "in development"...its done and ready to go. Fuel capacity and real power capability OVER 600whp, OVER 500wtq and it doesn't have to be run in a 13.5:1 lean state to accomplish this task. Time to lean on it and show all the cards.
Looking forward to hear more about the 25% more fuel option to run on the stock ecu.

OP
OP
4piston

4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
People need to get off the idea that they are going to bolt on a little 25% fuel system and make a bunch more power on the stock turbo. People making 400whp are doing it with timing that you can run on methanol.

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
People need to get off the idea that they are going to bolt on a little 25% fuel system and make a bunch more power on the stock turbo. People making 400whp are doing it with timing that you can run on methanol.
So can we get the big pump and use with let day hondata, while we wait for the "necessary change to the flash program" to be made? I want to buy it before I use the money for Christmas. but can it work with hondata? Even if it is not at full capacity, as long as the engine wont blow lpl

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Im not the kind off people chasing big numbers or ā€œBig Power on stock turboā€

Sales@USR

First Name
USR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedspeedracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im not the kind off people chasing big numbers or ā€œBig Power on stock turboā€
preach it brotha.....some of us know the real world true number capabilities of the stock turbo, tuned in a fashion for everyday beating on it reliability

Tim818

King Of The ā€˜Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Shit Iā€™d be happy to even make 450whp consistently and safely, with that said Iā€™m the ā€œmore guyā€ you speak of, bring on the info @4piston ;)

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
400 whp safely on stock turbo, stock engine, 93 octane gas for me please. If I can get that without paying $2800 for a Hondata fuel upgrade kit then I am down.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
i don't think you'll be able to hit 400 with pump gas. Your going to be limited with the amount of ignition timing you'll be able to run with 93 octane compared to a E blend or race gas. The fueling isn't necessary the problem up top if your going to stay pump gas.
Sponsored