AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Some people are lucky some r not. I know luke bended rod too. U might ask him here how amd what was the engine setup at the time.
Gotcha. You definitely don't want to make that amount of torque down low. I have mine set to 396ft/lbs although I don't think I'm making that much. Still kept it lower for the sake of my stock clutch

OP
OP
4piston

4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
We see lots of broken rods, even stock cars with stock tunes. Broken rods from all different ECUs, many different tuners, and stock that have been raced hard, etc. If you make some dyno glory pulls with big power and haven't hurt anything just bring the car to me and let me run some laps for a day and I'll be sure to break all kinds of shit for you :)

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
We see lots of broken rods, even stock cars with stock tunes. Broken rods from all different ECUs, many different tuners, and stock that have been raced hard, etc. If you make some dyno glory pulls with big power and haven't hurt anything just bring the car to me and let me run some laps for a day and I'll be sure to break all kinds of shit for you :)
Those that apply to the 4 piston engine build? Will it still break something?

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
All im waiting is on the pump to b testes on stock ECU so I can place my injectors+pump order. Can U borrow a turbo somewhere? Lol we r dying waiting lol.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
stock rods would need to be upgraded first no? Could’ve sworn hearing people say they’ve bent rods at 450ish torque
That won’t be a problem for me since I have aftermarket rods.

silkyjohnson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
That won’t be a problem for me since I have aftermarket rods.
lol Texas boys always go big. What rods you go with? Who did the work? What was the cost roughly? Sorry for the barrage of questions but I really want to push mines passed 450 and feel safe.

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
lol Texas boys always go big. What rods you go with? Who did the work? What was the cost roughly? Sorry for the barrage of questions but I really want to push mines passed 450 and feel safe.
I haven’t installed it yet since I’m not pushing past 400wtq, I bought the Saenz rods and everything else from 4 piston racing, just waiting on aftermarket camshafts before I have everything installed.

Honda Civic 10th gen Pushing Direct Injection Limits at 480+whp B81816D5-61EB-4E84-9E55-C4117A3BEB7C

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
I see the have different rod and pistons. Which one r the best to buy? They r even offering a new weiseco version and those r cheapest than the one they used to offer.

theangelofspace15

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR
Country flag
What list of parts do I need to buy to bud a engine equivalent to the 8k bud you have? I called u and u said to go to USR racing bit I want to buy the parts little by little then then bud it @4piston
Sponsored