4piston

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
We are putting the fuel system on our other car now, with OEM ECU. I need to put a bigger turbo on to push this system. What stock frame bolt-on turbo would you guys like to see us use?
Sponsored

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
We are putting the fuel system on our other car now, with OEM ECU. I need to put a bigger turbo on to push this system. What stock frame bolt-on turbo would you guys like to see us use?
I think that @PRL Motorsports is working on a drop in upgrade (and has worked with Hondata on the ECU in the last). A collaboration could benefit all parties! :thumbsup:

Simmons572

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 RR FK8 R-37732, 96 Civic LX
Country flag
I was going to suggest the Pure Turbos option, but it doesn't look like it exists yet..

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I second the @PRL Motorsports turbo. I know those guys said stock fuel pump ran out of fueling around 450-460 hp with their hybrid turbo. They think they can crack 500hp so we’d love to see that data!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I want a stock frame bolt on...not a whole kit like that. Trying to do something that represents what the majority is asking for.
Hit them up.
Honda Civic 10th gen Pushing Direct Injection Limits at 480+whp sf.PNG

redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Man if this di pump upgrade will work with the stock ecu and hondata I would buy one asap.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Come on hondata! $6k for motec is outrageous. I'm sure it has a ton more options but 6x the price of Hondata with a jailbreak?

It still baffles me why Honda put such a weak DI system in their second best performing car.

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Come on hondata! $6k for motec is outrageous. I'm sure it has a ton more options but 6x the price of Hondata with a jailbreak?

It still baffles me why Honda put such a weak DI system in their second best performing car.
The DI system was likely never designed to output 100-150 hp more than what it came from the factory with. Not really on Honda.
Sponsored