First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 1.5L turbo
Country flag
Hi guys,

I'm looking to purchase a K tuner V2 from Australia. I've noticed when trying to buy from places like eBay, they don't seem to list all the ecu numbers that the ktuners site lists.

My ecu number is 37820-5AG-S82 which the ktuner sight says they cover.

However when looking to buy a ktuner some doesn't list this ecu.

So my question is, is there actually different ktuners model and I have to get the right one for me, OR have these eBay sellers just not updated their descriptions?

Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

Markusc

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I thought so - well awesome I just purchased the V2 and should be here within a week!

OP
OP

Markusc

First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@KTuner In Australia we also have 98 octane fuel here. Is it suggested I have someone edit the tune to work more efficiently with 98 - or will the base maps work the same either way?

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
@KTuner In Australia we also have 98 octane fuel here. Is it suggested I have someone edit the tune to work more efficiently with 98 - or will the base maps work the same either way?
Don't you use RON ratings in Australia? 98 RON = 93 AKI. 93/94 AKI is widely available in North America, I don't see why you'd need a custom tune.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You're good with the included tune.

zebayee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic RS Hatchback 2017
Country flag
Hi guys,

I'm looking to purchase a K tuner V2 from Australia. I've noticed when trying to buy from places like eBay, they don't seem to list all the ecu numbers that the ktuners site lists.

My ecu number is 37820-5AG-S82 which the ktuner sight says they cover.

However when looking to buy a ktuner some doesn't list this ecu.

So my question is, is there actually different ktuners model and I have to get the right one for me, OR have these eBay sellers just not updated their descriptions?

Thanks
Hey mark, commenting on an old post so apologies for any annoyance there. I have an RS with the same ecu. did you end up tuning your car ?

If yes, which tune did you put on ?
what sort of results did you get ?
any reliability problems faced ?
also did you have on the fly map switching ?

I'm looking to go down tuning route but I daily this car and looking to make it more fun to drive, yet keep things reliable and economical. That is why I asked about map switching as I intend to normally drive it on a lower map. and bump it up for the more entertaining moments in life

Be awesome if you can pass on your experiance here
Sponsored