First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si sedan, 1989 crx hf
Country flag
hello!! First post!!
So after years of driving and owning nothing but Honda’s I took a break for about two years and had a Tacoma. Loved the truck but never really enjoyed it. I work as a used car tech at a Toyota dealer and on Monday we got in a 2018 Aegean Blue SI with only 9k miles and I jumped at the chance to get back into a sporty honda. Funny thing is I ended up knowing the previous owner. I also worked for Honda for 5 years prior to moving to Toyota so I was curious to know the whole history of this car service wise. Call to my old dealer and come to find out I was the one who originally PDI’d (pre delivery inspection) the vehicle, installed the oem window visors and the red badges! And did the first oil change. It’s like it was meant to be! The guy ended up barely driving it much and decided to get a truck. Now a year and a half later it’s mine. The Honda gods have made it their will for me to own this car and I’m cool with it :headbang: Only thing he did to it was a muffler delete and I’m ok with it for now. So anyway I’m glad to be a part of the community and if anyone has questions about dealer processes or repairs ask away and I’ll try and help.

Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a 2018 SI. Interesting story. 2B7BA07C-0B80-4300-83B0-238197A9FC3C
Sponsored

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Congrats on your Si. I ended up trading in my 2018 MINT stock Si coupe w/PS4s tires with only 9K km to a Toyota dealer back in September and it’s still to this day sitting there. Seems these Sis aren’t as popular up in Canada as in USA, or the dealer is shit-for-brains

LanceSI-10thgen

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI Sedan 2018 (Aegean Blue)
Country flag
Congrats bro! My SI acquisition is also an identical model to yours! I purchased it last April of this year. It's Aegean Blue 2018 with only 8K miles on it!!! I had to drive 2 hours from Illinois to Wisconsin just to get it. It was completely stock and my first ever coming back to manual transmission for over after 15 years driving automatic transmission. It was a blast driving it and I didn't hesitate trying right away it's power driving back to Illinois in I-94! Looking forward to your plans in modding!

OP
OP
Blue18SI

Blue18SI

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 si sedan, 1989 crx hf
Country flag
Congrats bro! My SI acquisition is also an identical model to yours! I purchased it last April of this year. It's Aegean Blue 2018 with only 8K miles on it!!! I had to drive 2 hours from Illinois to Wisconsin just to get it. It was completely stock and my first ever coming back to manual transmission for over after 15 years driving automatic transmission. It was a blast driving it and I didn't hesitate trying right away it's power driving back to Illinois in I-94! Looking forward to your plans in modding!
Thanks man! Already grabbed some yellow led fogs and my Opt7 HID’s should be here Wednesday

Honda Civic 10th gen Purchased a 2018 SI. Interesting story. 0A327D9A-A775-4862-8697-6F7960367435

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
hello!! First post!!
So after years of driving and owning nothing but Honda’s I took a break for about two years and had a Tacoma. Loved the truck but never really enjoyed it. I work as a used car tech at a Toyota dealer and on Monday we got in a 2018 Aegean Blue SI with only 9k miles and I jumped at the chance to get back into a sporty honda. Funny thing is I ended up knowing the previous owner. I also worked for Honda for 5 years prior to moving to Toyota so I was curious to know the whole history of this car service wise. Call to my old dealer and come to find out I was the one who originally PDI’d (pre delivery inspection) the vehicle, installed the oem window visors and the red badges! And did the first oil change. It’s like it was meant to be! The guy ended up barely driving it much and decided to get a truck. Now a year and a half later it’s mine. The Honda gods have made it their will for me to own this car and I’m cool with it :headbang: Only thing he did to it was a muffler delete and I’m ok with it for now. So anyway I’m glad to be a part of the community and if anyone has questions about dealer processes or repairs ask away and I’ll try and help.

2B7BA07C-0B80-4300-83B0-238197A9FC3C.jpeg
Does a muffler delete pass inspection?