Proper air pressure?

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Since I’m downsizing from the 20” to 19” and switching to all season, what’s the recommended tire pressure to use. 255-35-19 is what I’m running. Michelin all season. Thanks.
Sponsored

rockymtntypeR

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Country flag
You are going to at least have run the factory recommend air pressure or you going to get the TPMS error as there is no sensors in the tire it’s in the wheel well

OP
OP
elusiveaura

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Ya I was thinking that. They put in 32 I believe but wasn’t sure if I should run more or not. I’ve calibrated it once since I just got them put on little while ago. Wanted to know if I should run 36-38 or maybe even 40. With it being a small wheel and wider/different sized tire I wasn’t sure. Just trying to make sure I don’t get any unnecessary road noise or anything like that.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
still should run recommended tire pressures. as for the TPMS error, that information is false. The TPMS system on the CTR uses rollout measured by the ABS wheel speed sensors to see when one tire is low on air compared to others. When you change pressure, tire size, etc, then you need to go into the settings on the display and recalibrate TPMS and all will be good
Correct! Ran extra 3 psi on all 4 corners for testing purposes and calibrated the tpms. No issues its been a week. Will go down to 1.5 psi when the air goes low again.