First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For those who got rear camber, does it feel like you overdid it due to the money spent on such a modest drop>?
For those who opted to not add rear camber, do you wish you had? I am looking at lowering my car. I am sure it is the pro kit I want, but it is at a cost that more than doubles if I add the rear camber. I want to keep my car running well, but am not sure if I am overestimating it's effect on my car.
I have read up on posts but I am still uncertain.

Any more information directly from those rolling on Eibach's pro kit can help me a lot with this expensive decision.
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the Pro-Kit, your car can still be aligned within spec, without the camber kit.
It will just be toward the high end of the range.
I added the kit just to be safe, and to allow for adjustment in case anything changes over time.

OP
OP
ryry

ryry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With the Pro-Kit, your car can still be aligned within spec, without the camber kit.
It will just be toward the high end of the range.
I added the kit just to be safe, and to allow for adjustment in case anything changes over time.
Ok thanks.

So I know some have opted to skip the rear camber, but once the job is complete and they do the alignment, if you were out of spec, you would essentially have to put your car right back into the garage and add the camber to get within spec, correct?
I worry less about my tire wear and more about long term consequences on my ball joints and bearings. My question is if I am being too cautious in justifying spending the money to correct the camber on such a small drop?

Zodd

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic sport 1.5t 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2.0 camber rear is nothing to worry about... i asked the alligment guy to do 0.7 in front and he did :)
Sponsored