GarbageFk7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 2018, Civic Type R
Country flag
Seems many people don't run this intake as opposed to the cai but how are the fuel trims and iat? I'm wondering cause i'm getting mine soon. Thanks
Sponsored

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seems many people don't run this intake as opposed to the cai but how are the fuel trims and iat? I'm wondering cause i'm getting mine soon. Thanks
Fuel trims are perfect. Temps are about equal to stock air box. Nice thing is you can upgrade to CAI with conversion kit.

OP
OP

GarbageFk7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk7 2018, Civic Type R
Country flag
Fuel trims are perfect. Temps are about equal to stock air box. Nice thing is you can upgrade to CAI with conversion kit.
Thanks.I just installed it and it sounds pretty good. Do you know if the prl cobra makes more pronounced wooosh noises? I literally just want an intake for the sound lol. Maybe I can convert it later down the line.

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks.I just installed it and it sounds pretty good. Do you know if the prl cobra makes more pronounced wooosh noises? I literally just want an intake for the sound lol. Maybe I can convert it later down the line.
I’m running the CAI. Had it as a SRI for a few months before converting. The SRI is much, much louder. If you want noise, then you have the correct setup.

EastBayCivic

First Name
DerekZoolander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Touring
Country flag
How does it feel vs stock (or whatever you were running)? After @WOPSiWOT mentioned that the IATs are pretty much like stock I figured this would be a good step for me.

As of right now my stock temps are already 30f-50f over ambient depending on what's going on.