• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

PRL PRODUCTS

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Honda Civic, 15 JEEP JKU, 14 BMW S1K, 98 Camaro Z/28
Country flag
Have a prl cobra intake street MAF, black boomba BOV, prl catless downpipe and front pipe combo, prl Intercooler and tubing/piping and lastly a never used prl cvt trans cooler. Everything is used 10,000 miles minus the cooler.
Also have a UNMARRIED ktuner v2. Everything was on my 17 1.5 sedan cvt.
Expect everything to be used in good condition. One pipe behind the intake towards the firewall has a dent in it but is still 100% usable.
Everything is for sale and would LOVE to sell it all together.
Will get some photos once everything is cleaned up. I’m currently unbolting the frontpipe and link pipe.
Everything brand new from PRL would be $3245.66 IF THEY STILL HAVE THE INTERCOOLER FOR SALE WHICH THEY DO NOT. Expect pricing to go up on them.
I would love to get $2600 for everything and they would literally be a whole new monster. I would recommend to put this on a manual trans vehicle considering I blew my CVT. Cannot say these upgrades caused it but they do add a ton of torque and don’t believe the cvt can handle it. Was going to do a manual swap but the dealer is replacing my cvt free and I don’t want to put the parts back on as it WAS a pain in the rear to remove everything and reinstall factory parts. Picture needs to add shipping and boomba BOV

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL PRODUCTS 8D5A08ED-E082-4680-B0DB-0A4B33FCDFA3
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Have a prl cobra intake street MAF, black boomba BOV, prl catless downpipe and front pipe combo, prl Intercooler and tubing/piping and lastly a never used prl cvt trans cooler. Everything is used 10,000 miles minus the cooler.
Also have a UNMARRIED ktuner v2. Everything was on my 17 1.5 sedan cvt.
Expect everything to be used in good condition. One pipe behind the intake towards the firewall has a dent in it but is still 100% usable.
Everything is for sale and would LOVE to sell it all together.
Will get some photos once everything is cleaned up. I’m currently unbolting the frontpipe and link pipe.
Everything brand new from PRL would be $3245.66 IF THEY STILL HAVE THE INTERCOOLER FOR SALE WHICH THEY DO NOT. Expect pricing to go up on them.
I would love to get $2600 for everything and they would literally be a whole new monster. I would recommend to put this on a manual trans vehicle considering I blew my CVT. Cannot say these upgrades caused it but they do add a ton of torque and don’t believe the cvt can handle it. Was going to do a manual swap but the dealer is replacing my cvt free and I don’t want to put the parts back on as it WAS a pain in the rear to remove everything and reinstall factory parts. Picture needs to add shipping and boomba BOV

8D5A08ED-E082-4680-B0DB-0A4B33FCDFA3.png
How’d you get the dealer to do it for free?? And how much for the front pipe alone?

OP
OP
Fiiggy_3

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I put all my stock parts back on it and used my tow truck to tow it over there and told them I got stranded.
As of now I want a full sale not just a single part, not yet.
How’d you get the dealer to do it for free?? And how much for the front pipe alone?

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I put all my stock parts back on it and used my tow truck to tow it over there and told them I got stranded.
As of now I want a full sale not just a single part, not yet.
Lmao I guess that’s a good way to get a replacement. Not bad at all. Of course for me there would be an upfront fee of towing but in the end you save thousands. And no problem bro just asking

OP
OP
Fiiggy_3

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’ll let you know in a few days or so to see what everyone’s asking and saying about the parts. If I don’t get any buyers to be honest I’ll probably pay a friend with beer and throw it all on on a crazy weekend or something. Who knows
Lmao I guess that’s a good way to get a replacement. Not bad at all. Of course for me there would be an upfront fee of towing but in the end you save thousands. And no problem bro just asking

Creeev15

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Also interested if you sell separately. Shoot me a PM if you part out, thanks!

OP
OP
Fiiggy_3

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks Micah haha
Will do. So far I have someone for the Intercooler, and BOV. Downpipe pending offer. We’ll see if I get enough buyers to part out
Put that BOV in the trash.

Good luck with sale.
Also interested if you sell separately. Shoot me a PM if you part out, thanks!

OP
OP
Fiiggy_3

Fiiggy_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ok ladies here’s everything minus the trans cooler and K tuner

OP
OP