PRL Motorsports Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X

Sgtstaadanko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
whats the diffrence between cat and no cat on this?
P.S. sorry refer to username.
Dude, you answered your question while you were asking it. One has a high flow catalytic converter, the other one is a straight pipe...

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
which is better?
This depends on what you are aiming to get out of your purchase. A catless version offers less restriction, which is optimal in exhaust flow, especially with a turbo car. However, deleting the cat will throw a check engine light (CEL). KTuner will be the only option for guys looking to turn this CEL off, so we also manufactured a catted version for guys with Hondata, but still want to see gains.

adverseFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
This depends on what you are aiming to get out of your purchase. A catless version offers less restriction, which is optimal in exhaust flow, especially with a turbo car. However, deleting the cat will throw a check engine light (CEL). KTuner will be the only option for guys looking to turn this CEL off, so we also manufactured a catted version for guys with Hondata, but still want to see gains.
I don't think anyone has asked yet, but approximately what is the difference in loudness from stock to catted and from catted to non-catted? I already have an aftermarket exhaust and won't be comfortable going much louder since this is my DD.

maddmatt02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic ex-t 2016 crv lx 2001 accord ex 1997 integra gs
Country flag
$150 or $125?

Retail will be $624.99 for the combo, catted version will be an additional $125.
They were initially announced at $650/800 and then they lowered the price to $625/750 I believe.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Tried to look through...what exactly does this add to car?
Sponsored