1.5T PRL Motorsports Cobra CAI Install

ARod1982

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FYI we have been driving this car everyday with our cold air on it and a very agressive tune, through massive storms and beautiful days the car is still performing and pulling like a champ! These 1.5l motors are great and with the current mods we have, make the car alot more fun than our type r (at least 1-3rd!)
This has been the only reason why i havent pre ordered your product yet. I live in South Florida and drive in hard rain alot. Streets are smooth with no puddles. But ive always been a prl fan so if you guys say that yall drove ur Si through hard rain and no issues, then i will preorder now. Did you guys have a prefilter on it.
Also anyway you boys can tell me how long you are running the 319.00 special on the cobra and if you have hard date of shipping set? Thanks for your quality products and Military discounts.
Sponsored

andyboyd102

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
This has been the only reason why i havent pre ordered your product yet. I live in South Florida and drive in hard rain alot. Streets are smooth with no puddles. But ive always been a prl fan so if you guys say that yall drove ur Si through hard rain and no issues, then i will preorder now. Did you guys have a prefilter on it.
Also anyway you boys can tell me how long you are running the 319.00 special on the cobra and if you have hard date of shipping set? Thanks for your quality products and Military discounts.
PRL is some good stuff, you are correct kind sir

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
We did not run a pre-filter. We will be running the special until orders begin shipping, so roughly 30 more days.

PRL is some good stuff, you are correct kind sir
Thank you, sir! :thumbsup:

MorganSD85

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic HBS
Will you ship these to California? I don't see on your sight where it says anything about that. I want to put a preorder in, but don't want to run into any issues when it comes time to ship it. Thanks!

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Please Circle in the picture I don't understand your question thanks.
Your turbo inlet pipe looks like it not positioned correctly, but it may be because it’s not a U.S spec.

Last edited:

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
It's looks the same as mine from the looks of it.
Looks the same, pictures were taken at different heights
Sponsored