Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
After installation these are the items that must be selected for the flex fuel system to operate properly. This should clear up any questions we've been having with first time users or those unfamiliar with setting these parameters.

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T PNP Flex Fuel Kit Flex%20Fuel%20KTuner%201_zpsri5cobrh

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T PNP Flex Fuel Kit Flex%20Fuel%20KTuner%202_zps5lohfdz1

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
After installation these are the items that must be selected for the flex fuel system to operate properly. This should clear up any questions we've been having with first time users or those unfamiliar with setting these parameters.

Flex%20Fuel%20KTuner%201_zpsri5cobrh.jpg

Flex%20Fuel%20KTuner%202_zps5lohfdz1.jpg
Very helpful for me, thank you.
My kit was just delivered yesterday but I haven’t opened it yet. I am planning to do the install tomorrow, is there an installation guide included? I checked your website for one but may have overlooked it.

Thanks In Advance!

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Very helpful for me, thank you.
My kit was just delivered yesterday but I haven’t opened it yet. I am planning to do the install tomorrow, is there an installation guide included? I checked your website for one but may have overlooked it.

Thanks In Advance!
Steve, one of our product developers/mechanic, made a quick video showing how he installed the kit. There is also a second video that we made focusing on the installation of the fitting that may not have been clear in the initial video.

We hope to put together a few segments within the next week to show each step of the installation.

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Anyone do the install yet? I’m having a few issues after my install. Followed the video down to a T and triple-checked all connections but I’m getting an extremely high ethanol content reading and there is only 93 in the tank.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si 2011 Grand Cherokee 4x4 1996 rhd crv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did it a couple days ago. I have k tuner and did the changes on the tune but im currently waiting for the tsp stage 2 flex fuel tune. Not sure if the ethanol content is suppose to be showing yet without the tune or not. But its not. A bit new to this as well.

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did it a couple days ago. I have k tuner and did the changes on the tune but im currently waiting for the tsp stage 2 flex fuel tune. Not sure if the ethanol content is suppose to be showing yet without the tune or not. But its not. A bit new to this as well.
Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T PNP Flex Fuel Kit 1548022684587143772110317876296

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ethanol content will not be displayed until you flash a flex fuel tune to the ECU.
I had relfashed it with the felx fuel enabled on the base map then this morning i reflashed the ECU with the tsp stage 2 but nothing. Just got an email back from prl stating that a bunch of the harnesses were sent out with pins in the wromg place and that theyre working on new harnesses to send out.

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
the best test is to fill up at a station that has 10-15% in there gas, it's usually stated on the pump. then verify it's between that range, on the display.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good Morning CivicX community, in case you may have missed the email we sent out last night:

Good Evening,

Thank you for your recent purchase of our PRL Motorsports Flex Fuel Kit.

We are reaching out to customers to inform them of a minor wiring harness issue that slipped through the cracks until this catching notice this morning. In brief, some of our Flex Fuel Kit harnesses have (2) of the connector pin terminals located in the wrong position, causing the ethanol content to be read improperly. Earlier today our team built a harness bench tester to double check all kits before shipping. We ask that customers refrain from installing his or her PRL Motorsports Flex Fuel Kit for a few days until a revised wiring harness has been shipped out to you. Also included in this package will be a return label for the current wiring harness that was originally received.

If your Flex Fuel Kit is working without any issues, please don't worry!

Once again we do apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for being patient with us.

Eric

madchiller

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So happy you aren’t requiring me to re-wire the harness. this is why I buy PRL. Axion also sent out the email to their customers this morning.

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My flex fuel kit issues have been resolved, and I have to say..what a difference a little corn makes! I know the guys over at PRL are working diligently to get the new harnesses out as quickly as possible to make sure everyone is satisfied. HUGE thanks to the guys at @PRL Motorsports for their great customer service and top notch products! Best Xgen aftermarket company out there!!:headbang: