er1c_b

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I kept telling myself that I was going to buy this ASAP. But now I'm a little reluctant because I'm not too sure what kind of tune I need . So is there a free flex base tune for cvt to do I need a custom tune now
The included KTuner tunes support flex already, even on CVT. If you want fine tuning, go custom!

KTuner with flex fuel was what I had on my 17 EX-T sedan with CVT. Ran great. Gave me great MPG's and power when you need it.
Sponsored

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
You can alter many things on each layout. See the tutorial videos in the TunerView section of help. www.KTuner.com/KTunerHelp

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
The included KTuner tunes support flex already, even on CVT. If you want fine tuning, go custom!
I just purchased this kit and will be purchasing a custom tune from D-Rob in the next couple of weeks. While going through the e-tuning process I was hoping that there was a OTS Ktuner tune that I could use that is safe for the CVT. Does such a tune exist or will I just have to enable Flex on a basemap and then limit torque and do boost by gear to take it easy on the CVT? Thanks In Advance!

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’ll take that as a no. I’ll just stick to my custom vit tune on 93 until I receive a less conservative tune from D-Rob, as I have no experience tuning and don’t want to do any damage to the CVT

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’ll take that as a no. I’ll just stick to my custom vit tune on 93 until I receive a less conservative tune from D-Rob, as I have no experience tuning and don’t want to do any damage to the CVT
You can check the Ktuner PC software, assuming you already have one.

Metal_Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
We just wanted to give everyone a heads up with what's been going on around PRL land lately in regards to our flex fuel kit. Today we approved the final revision of our prototype plug 'n play harness to allow optimal fitment. We have 100+ kits on the shelf getting built and packaged up as we speak as we are awaiting the final harnesses to be received. As per our latest team meeting this afternoon, all harnesses are expected to be finished within the next couple of weeks. Here are some pictures of what customers can expect to receive!

Don't forget to take advantage of our pre-order sale while you still can. The sale ends once orders begin shipping!

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T PNP Flex Fuel Kit Flex%20Fuel%20Kit%20V2%20Final_zpsmifaf3b2

Honda Civic 10th gen PRL Motorsports 1.5T PNP Flex Fuel Kit Flex%20Fuel%20V2%20Close%20Up%20of%20Bracket%20Assembly_zpsjbli3mci

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Kits are beginning to ship, pre-order pricing will end at midnight tomorrow (1/9/2018). Take advantage of that pre-order pricing before it's too late!!

We highly appreciate everyone's patience during this product release, our goal is to release the best quality affordable product to the market possible. ETA's are often missed due to unforeseen circumstances, but we hope the 20% off retail pricing was a proper reward.

Note: If you place an order in the coming days please allow up to two weeks for it to ship out. We are still assembling the kits for the customers that have been patiently waiting the entire pre-order duration, initial ETA was delayed by a few weeks. Harnesses are being shipped in waves as they are completed and still require final assembly and packed by our shipping department.
Sponsored