Very interested in this!!

Speedy02

First Name
Javy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 89 Crx, 91 Mr2
TSP already has a pnp kit, how is this goint to be better?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Another good thing. Going with the PRL kit. You know it's going to be compatible with all future prl mods. Like an upgraded fuel system ;)

ChadBme

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
I have the ktune dual tune, would i need to download a new tune with this?

ThatDustyFox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1 Si
Country flag
Already pre-ordered, but I have a question for @PRL Motorsports and/or @KTuner .
Is there any way to view the ethanol content of your fuel in real time using the TunerView Lite app?
Can we edit the gauges in the layouts for the app and have one show the value that is currently being reported by the sensors, or would we need to add in a standalone gauge?
If editing the gauges within the layouts is not already a feature, is it something that is planned? Or perhaps the ability to create our own custom layouts.

I apologize if this has been answered before or is straying from the main topic, it's just something I'm curious about.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Already pre-ordered, but I have a question for @PRL Motorsports and/or @KTuner .
Is there any way to view the ethanol content of your fuel in real time using the TunerView Lite app?
Can we edit the gauges in the layouts for the app and have one show the value that is currently being reported by the sensors, or would we need to add in a standalone gauge?
If editing the gauges within the layouts is not already a feature, is it something that is planned? Or perhaps the ability to create our own custom layouts.

I apologize if this has been answered before or is straying from the main topic, it's just something I'm curious about.
Yes, you can already do this. The app is phenomenal!

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag

Good morning guys, great question!!! Your tunerview app will most certainly display the ethanol content :)

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
I kept telling myself that I was going to buy this ASAP. But now I'm a little reluctant because I'm not too sure what kind of tune I need . So is there a free flex base tune for cvt to do I need pay for A custom tune now
You will need a flex fuel tune to get the most out of your ethanol kit...there area few OTS tunes you can buy now that will work with our kit, for the CVT application you would most likely want to get a custom tune that uses boost by gear settings to alleviate the stress on your CVT transmission.