PRL Cobra CAI Race Tuning

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
There is a tune from KTuner. I sent them an email and they shot it over right away. It's for the SI as well. I'm assuming that it works for all of the tenth gen civic SIs.
Sponsored

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dont want to make a new thread for a question. Is the ktuner a good software when you upgrade turbos etc? Just hear about ktuner limiting boost or is this just bs? Thanks @KTuner

Last edited:

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Will be emailing you tomorrow! Both the Cobra Race intake and ktuner are coming in!!!

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed everything the base map for the race intake is perfect! This thing rips now!!! Thanks guys!

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn. I’m jealous. Can’t wait for them to release the map for non si
Yeah man it is a totally different car! The sound is amazing as well. The spool and intake sound wow love it!

Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah man it is a totally different car! The sound is amazing as well. The spool and intake sound wow love it!
Any update for us non si guys?? Any new basemap tunes for the prl race MAF?

@KTuner
I've updated Ktuner on my results but haven't posted to the forums about this.

I will say the car runs with ZERO issues. Been running like this for a few months to be absolutely sure. No check engine lights, no hiccups, no anything. Runs at idle, around town and wide open throttle without any issues with the Race Maf and Ktuner Race Maf calibration.

HUGE thanks to @KTuner for taking the time to make this happen for the community. We all benefit from this.

I refrain to say how it performs vs regular PRL maf. I prefer to have data to back up anything I may think I have felt (or feel). I'll leave that for 'AREA'. :D

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've updated Ktuner on my results but haven't posted to the forums about this.

I will say the car runs with ZERO issues. Been running like this for a few months to be absolutely sure. No check engine lights, no hiccups, no anything. Runs at idle, around town and wide open throttle without any issues with the Race Maf and Ktuner Race Maf calibration.

HUGE thanks to @KTuner for taking the time to make this happen for the community. We all benefit from this.

I refrain to say how it performs vs regular PRL maf. I prefer to have data to back up anything I may think I have felt (or feel). I'll leave that for 'AREA'. :D
The intake is great but had to have the Ktuner to have it run correctly made a significant difference in acceleration but once I upgraded to the TSP stage 1 tune it is a totally different car. I didnt keep it on the provided basemap long.
Sponsored

Reactions: Myx