Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed the PRL CAI a little earlier. Drove it around a bit to make sure everything is cool. No problem, no issues! Fired up my old school laptop with the Ktuner program installed and for some reason, it can't make an internet connection. Guess I'll have to 'get with the program' and order a Ktuner V2 and no longer use this old laptop. Wasn't quite ready to purchase one now. I will look into it :oops:.
You already have Ktuner?
Sponsored

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You already have Ktuner?
I have it on a laptop. An ancient one at that. I just need to get the handheld unit and get with the times. Hehe.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have it on a laptop. An ancient one at that. I just need to get the handheld unit and get with the times. Hehe.
No I meant do you have a Ktuner device like V1.2? Don't need to get the V2 since you can use the Tuner View app on the headunit from rooting.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I do not!
Oh ok gotcha then the ktuner app on pc or laptop won't work till you get one. I'd say save the extra $200 and go V1.2 but then again it's your money lol

Reactions: Myx

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh ok gotcha then the ktuner app on pc or laptop won't work till you get one. I'd say save the extra $200 and go V1.2 but then again it's your money lol
I should've been clearer. I have it on my laptop and have used it for years. My laptop just being goofy right now. So will be looking to get the handheld unit like most people have now.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I should've been clearer. I have it on my laptop and have used it for years. My laptop just being goofy right now. So will be looking to get the handheld unit like most people have now.
have used the laptop for years or ktuner lol the app on the laptop won't work unless you have a physical device on the outside. Handheld device like the V2 still needs a laptop to upload tunes and what not onto the handheld V2?

PhuocSi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How’s the tune with the Prl race cai?

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How’s the tune with the Prl race cai?
Slow and it's all my fault. Long work hours (88hrs last week and possibly 72 this week) and just getting my laptop back like 4 days ago (Hard drive erased and Windows Re-installed). I literally installed the Race maf/tubing and uploaded the first tune moments ago and will be datalogging my car after dinner. Ktuner has been very responsive like they always have been. I'm usually very quick with these things. Just life getting in the way for a bit.

AREA

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So there is a calibration for the PRL race cobra intake with Ktuner? Trying to decide between Ktuner and Hondata.

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
So there is a calibration for the PRL race cobra intake with Ktuner? Trying to decide between Ktuner and Hondata.
There’s one in testing from ktuner. I emailed them and they are supposed to send me the map, just waiting patiently.