First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Pressure Washer + Foam Cannons 1720A9FC-CC2F-427C-8DE4-031B972E6039
I’ve had great luck with this fairly cheap pressure washer from Harbor Freight. I just know not to use the full on jet stream and so far it’s worked flawlessly.
Sponsored

CTRFK8

First Name
Sauce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
-SunJoe spx3001
-Dusichin or Matcc Foam Cannon
-Griot's Garage Terry Weave Dry Towel(or get 2 hehe)
-ChemicalGuy Proffesional Grade Premium -Microfiber Towel
-ChemicalGuy Honeydew Foam Soap
-ChemicalGuy Clean Slate Cleanser Wash
-ChemicalGuy Premium ScratchFree Wash Mitt
-Turtlewax M.A.X power(when your feeling lazy to use the pressure washer)
-Mothers CMX Ceramix Spray
-Meguiars Endurance Tire Gel(tire gel applicator from Autozone or O'reillys)
-Meguiars Ultimate All Wheel Cleaner
-DetailBuddy Premium Detail Brush
-ChemicalGuy The Goat Boar's Hair Detail Brush(not needed but whatever)
-Long Wheel Brush Cleaner
-Small Wheel Mitt/sponge
-2 wash bucket or 1 will do

Its alittle over kill but thats the material I ordered when I was planning to Seriously wash my R. I didnt pick up a airblower cause its freaking 300-400+ Metrovac BlasterMaster. The $100 im pretty sure sucks cause of the limited power, probably dont bother buying that one. Have yet to use a leaf blower(embarrased lol)

I use to use other wash soaps that have wax or additive that help protect the paint or toppers Meguiars Ultimate Detail/Wax Spray. Now I only use Mothers CMX ceramix spray. I dont want to worry about applying CMX ever few months and not having it bond to the car if other toppers are on the paint.

Another thing, if your rinsing your the car while it already has some kind of wax/ceramix coating. Rinse using the water hose method instead of spraying, you'll find out 50+percent of the water already beaded off the car so less drying.

Last edited:

larryalehman13

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Country flag
Regardless of whether you decide to utilize a froth weapon or froth gun to shower thick vehicle wash froth, the outcome will be smooth oil against vehicle wash twirls and scratches on your lovely paintwork. Including only one of these instruments to your itemizing stockpile and utilizing legitimate vehicle wash and dry methods will help keep your vehicle searching new for a considerable length of time to come.

Which one is directly for you? In the event that you like utilizing a weight washer, consider the TORQ Big Mouth Foam Cannon! Shower thick shaving-cream level froth to release and grease up soil and grime before you even touch the vehicle with your wash glove with this high weight unit.

Adhering to your trusty nursery hose for the week after week wash? Evaluate the TORQ Foam Snow Foam Blaster R1 Foam Gun! This unit blends the ideal measure of vehicle wash cleanser, water, and air to make smooth frothy bubbles with standard water weight and hose. No other unique instruments or machines required for smooth vehicle wash with this froth weapon or more information visit mr review expert.

Regardless of which one you use, fill the cleanser arrangement tank with water, at that point include only 1 – 3 ounces of your preferred Chemical Guys vehicle wash cleanser to make thick frothy bubbles all over your vehicle! This frothing advance isn't for no reason in particular; you're adding a lot of oil to help expel any lumpy soil without introducing any whirls or scratches in the painted completion!