Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now!

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
AWE_email_header_PRODUCT-release-FORUM.png

Sin for the Civic. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Honda FC1/FC3 Civic Si, available now at AWECivic.com, EvasiveMotorsports.com, and participating AWE dealers around the world.
  • Integrated front pipe included in all editions
  • Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
  • Max gains of 6 hp and 1 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
  • Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the L15
  • Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
  • Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
  • Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
  • Perfect fitment guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
The Options

Touring Edition Exhaust:

At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.
si_touring_under.png

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_1

Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke mid pipe resonator, and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers a full-bodied, rasp-free L15 soundtrack unachieved by any of its peers. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free within the cabin -- the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.

si_touring_2.png

Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology™

Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®.

As exhaust gases exit the L15 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology® in the tab above.

si_touring_4.png

Track Edition Exhaust

For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated front pipe, bespoke mid pipe resonator, and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.

si_track_under.png

In place of the 180 Technology® resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight section. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. You’ve been warned.
si_track_1.png
si_track_2.png

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_1

Important fitment notes:

The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a 3” frontpipe that is designed and sized accordingly to mate to the factory downpipe or any downpipe designed to mate to the factory exhaust. This frontpipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts. AWE exhausts are not designed to mate with other aftermarket frontpipes.

We decided to reuse the factory-style flange and gasket for reliability and long-term performance. The factory's double-layer steel gasket design is vastly superior to any aftermarket flat gasket. This design allows for the gasket to be fully captured by the machined groove in the flange, eliminating any possibility of blowout or deterioration over long-term use. Additionally, it is fully serviceable, unlike a flat gasket that can stick to the mating flanges and tear upon removal.

si_front_pipe.png

Conversion Kits:

We made it easy to convert between Track and Touring Editions, as well as dual and triple tip configurations, if you decide at a later date to change your volume or the aesthetic.

Tip Options:

The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature a modular tip design that allows drivers the choice of running double or triple 4.5” slash-cut tips via our bespoke stamped tip merges. With such interchangeability, a dual tip configuration can be converted into a tri-tip configuration (and vice-versa) within minutes via an AWE Tip Conversion Kit.

Each exhaust comes complete with 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and feature a stamped AWE logo. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
si_dual_rear.png
si_dual_quarter.png
si_tri_rear.png
si_tri_quarter.png

What’s in the box?

Complete Touring or Track Edition Exhaust, two or three 4.5” double walled tips in desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_touring_5

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_track_5

Data:

SI-TOURING-WHEEL-DYNO.jpg

Last edited:

cmunoz1795

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic Si
Country flag
I’m excited for this. Definitely getting an exhaust as soon as I can!

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
@Josh/AWE I am just curious why most performance exhausts don't include resonators to eliminate drone at highway speeds. I had put a performance exhaust on my Si (aFe Takeda Stainless Steel Cat-back) and it droned like crazy. I ended up adding a Vibrant Ultra quiet resonator essentially voiding my warranty with aFe, and it only killed about 50 percent of the drone

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Money shot right here! Triple tips look fantastic on the Si, and glad you made it so people can interchange between dual and triple, and Track and Touring. Well done guys!

Honda Civic 10th gen Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si. Available now! si_tri_quarter

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
:agree:

Also...

Any pics of the diamond black tips?

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well gents, bit the bullet and got myself the Touring edition with Triple Black Tips :headbang: This is not even 4 weeks after getting the Invidia..here's why:

I am happy with the Invidia as it doesn't drone with my 27won Catted Downpipe, but to do that I think they've muffled the entire system quite a bit so it's very deep which is great but I'd like a little more roar. AWE's approach was to produce a loud(er) exhaust at revs and heavy throttle, but eliminate any rasp or drone with their trick 180 mufflers on the Touring exhaust which I've been reading about, and here's a video on it. I've also heard and sold many AWE systems for primarily Audi's in the past, and they were always so refined so I felt confident in taking the leap :)

With that being said, I'll need to sell my barely used Invidia R400 + 27won Front Pipe. I also have my Magnaflow exhaust that was on before the Invidia which needs to go. If you're interested, hit up the PM's.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
@Josh/AWE I am just curious why most performance exhausts don't include resonators to eliminate drone at highway speeds. I had put a performance exhaust on my Si (aFe Takeda Stainless Steel Cat-back) and it droned like crazy. I ended up adding a Vibrant Ultra quiet resonator essentially voiding my warranty with aFe, and it only killed about 50 percent of the drone
Can't really answer that as there could be a number of reasons. But I can say we have implemented it for many years, and as of a few years ago our 180 Technology® was finally granted its patent. It's great having a solution that works as it allows us to provide straight-pipe performance along with a sophisticated, aggressive exhaust note without the drone. Manipulating (read: defeating) drone is much different than manipulating exhaust volume (i.e. throwing a resonator somewhere and it quieting it down).

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Money shot right here! Triple tips look fantastic on the Si, and glad you made it so people can interchange between dual and triple, and Track and Touring. Well done guys!

si_tri_quarter.png
Glad you appreciate the modularity. it really is super simple. You can overhaul the look of the rear via one clamp (and 2/3 smaller ones if the tips are coming on and off) :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Found this on their CTR thread, looks awesome! Hopefully, @Josh/AWE has some closeup shots?

awe_ctr_quarter.png
Unfortunately I only shot chrome on the SI, but the CTR images give nearly identical reference (if you pretend there's an SI in place of the CTR). :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
Released just in time for our annual holiday promotion.

AWE BLACK FRIDAY IS ON! Get any of the newly released Civic systems at 15% off MSRP via AWECivic.com and Evasive Motorsports.

Civic.png

zhendexing

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Released just in time for our annual holiday promotion.

AWE BLACK FRIDAY IS ON! Get any of the newly released Civic systems at 15% off MSRP via AWECivic.com and Evasive Motorsports.

Civic.png
I really wish there’s decibel rating. It would be much easier for some to make decision and there would be less buyer’s remorse.
Sponsored