Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring 2016
Country flag

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
Awesome!! you got the entire decked out bodykit with the chrome and it even has the civic name on it, plus it's touring model. You went all out on this car!
Yes i did :) All i need now is 19 inch HFP wheels, and im done spending on that car lol
I Also installed a dash cam front and back!

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Woa, the lighter tint looks nice with silver actually, or maybe its the wheels.

Was it a hassle to switch tints? Wondering in case I want to change mine in the future
The guys at the shop were cool, fast.. Didn't charge to take it off (simpathy,) haha.. The only hassle is that back window, they had a look like, "man, that's gonna be a task"... the other windows were very easy.. Gave me a little discount to replace it with 50%.. Not much though, I paid the price, had to

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
The guys at the shop were cool, fast.. Didn't charge to take it off (simpathy,) haha.. The only hassle is that back window, they had a look like, "man, that's gonna be a task"... the other windows were very easy..
The bottom of your doors are very nice! How did you do that? Maybe it's the color, mine is burgundy night pearl maybe its harder to see

Last edited:

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
The bottom of your doors are very nice! I did you do that? Maybe it's the colors mine is burgundy night pearl maybe its harder to see
Didn't do anything,.. Those are the sexy lines on our girls. One of the reasons I went with silver is that the lines on the car stand out a lot from certain angles,.. Plus the sun going down in L.A. Car pointed north east created that shadow.. I guess, haha..

nurvcom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CIVIC TOURING 1.5L TURBO CVT 4DR // 2001 IS300 2JZ 3.0L // 2000 F250 CCSB 7.3L
Country flag
here my civic i got mine from dealer tinted them

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows FB_IMG_1459098372859

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
The guys at the shop were cool, fast.. Didn't charge to take it off (simpathy,) haha.. The only hassle is that back window, they had a look like, "man, that's gonna be a task"... the other windows were very easy.. Gave me a little discount to replace it with 50%.. Not much though, I paid the price, had to
The interior being jet black helps a lot too, big difference
Sponsored