Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
25% all around + 5% strip on top of windshield

IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0550.JPG
IMG_0549.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG
A little hard to tell b/c of the reflections in that one pic, but how'd they work around the Sensing box for the front windshield? Did they have to cut the tint around it?
Sponsored

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 BMW 135i, 2013 Subaru WRX STI, 2009 Honda Civic LX
A little hard to tell b/c of the reflections in that one pic, but how'd they work around the Sensing box for the front windshield? Did they have to cut the tint around it?
The shop I've been going to has a computer that cuts the tint for them based on the car specification. I was surprised too when I looked at the windshield, and they even have a cut around the sensor. Take a look, hope this helps.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows IMG_0581.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows IMG_0582.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows IMG_0583.JPG

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
m in Philly area too, b
Great tint! Where did you go? I'm in Philly area too, but I'm scared to tint because of the laws here. Have you had tinted windows before? Do you ever get stopped?
Let me tell you this.. since the shop I go to get my tints is a close friend. He told me that even when people request to get a 35% tint from ANY shop, after putting it in, your tints are now at least 25-30% since there's a factory tint installed already. So, if you want to be compliant and safe cause of the law in your state, you'll have to ask for at least 45-50% tint, so when they put it in, it goes to 35%.

Trust me when I tell you this.. having 35% tint TOTAL is a waste of money in my opinion. People can still see you inside, and the heat goes inside the car easily. Please visit your local tint shops to verify this. My friend who owns the tint shop explained this to me very thoroughly, and now I fully understand it. I hope this helps you too. If you're paying for tints, might as well pay for the one you really need, and if you're scared to get pull over, then don't drive recklessly.

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Solar Gard 40% Ceramic Tint

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows Backside Reduced Tint

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows Front Left Reduced Tint

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows Front Right Reduced Tint

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The shop I've been going to has a computer that cuts the tint for them based on the car specification. I was surprised too when I looked at the windshield, and they even have a cut around the sensor. Take a look, hope this helps.

IMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0582.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG
That must be the difference, the shop I went to in Frederick did it hand-cut. They did a good job, but your detail is definitely nice. Like the fact that they went behind the third brakelight too.

rdabellano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That must be the difference, the shop I went to in Frederick did it hand-cut. They did a good job, but your detail is definitely nice. Like the fact that they went behind the third brakelight too.
Thanks bro! I haven't check if they went behind the third brake light lol

Sean2903

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I am thinking about getting my windows tinted but not sure what to do, since nj is no tint at all on the front two windows i dont want to go too dark on them but still want some decent tint on the back. The guy i'm going to recomended 5% on the back window, 20% on the side back windows, and then 50% on the front side windows. Does anyone have any opinions on this? i looked up some tint picutures online and saw 50% and think its too light to go next to 20% so should i go instead around 40% on the front two windows?

stak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
If only I had the balls, brother...what's it like at night?
It's not bad at night. At least for me. I live in a big city though, so lots of street lights which probably helps a lot.
Sponsored