Post your tinted windows

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
I had to sign a waiver that I know what the state law is and I choose to get darker anyway. It's a crapshoot about getting pulled over. The guy said it's very rare but of course it does happen. He's done a ton of tinting for Packers, Bucks and Brewers. There were 3 other cars being done when I brought mine in, a couple of cars parked outside that had been done earlier in the day and a couple more guys showed up for appointments as mine was getting done. Mine was by far the cheapest car there :)
Sponsored

EtherealAegis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Night Pearl Touring
I had to sign a waiver that I know what the state law is and I choose to get darker anyway. It's a crapshoot about getting pulled over. The guy said it's very rare but of course it does happen. He's done a ton of tinting for Packers, Bucks and Brewers. There were 3 other cars being done when I brought mine in, a couple of cars parked outside that had been done earlier in the day and a couple more guys showed up for appointments as mine was getting done. Mine was by far the cheapest car there :)
Sounds like you went to BlackOutWindowService LLC. Did you go with his default LLumar ATC?

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
What % did you end up going with? Did you get any pics?
30% front and back. I posted a couple of pics in another part of this board but they aren't great. I'm going to take some more if the sun ever comes out again.

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
It's actually all 4 (driver/passenger/back seat windows). There's at least 5 specks on my driver side, which 2 are in my peripheral vision when I look at my side mirrors - which is going to drive me nuts.

I'm not too upset, though I dread having to stop by tomorrow and spend a couple hours at the shop. I went to this shop initially because they guaranteed satisfaction with their work, so hopefully it can get fixed tomorrow. It's just an inconvenience because it's an hour away from my home.

:( sorry to hear that. Just one window or multiple?

anckentucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Crystal Black Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dropped my civic off to get the tint on. 20% all around is what I decided to go with. The shop owner and staff all said no ones ever really had problems with below legal limit tint unless you seem to fit a certain stereotype.

Mr.Brown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Black
is there any way to tell what brand or type of tint that was used? I did mine in the hood, and he told me I got a premium tint. I just want to know if I can tell if he is BSing me

anckentucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Crystal Black Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

spnewera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Black
Honda Civic 10th gen Post your tinted windows tint copy

30% front (whatever legal is), 15% back.
Man, it looks 100% cleaner. Went with the carbon XP film, $359 for the whole car. Seems more expensive, but the guy did some great work. Lifetime warranty for any bubbling, fading, etc.
Sponsored