Post your LED headlights

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
Do you still like them? Did they last, or did they burn out? I'm considering getting the X2s.
Still have them installed. Still just as good as day 1.

jjayguy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Still have them installed. Still just as good as day 1.
Cool. Do you hear the fans, are they loud? And, do the lights interfere with the radio? I heard some times aftermarket bulbs can create electronic interference or something like that.

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
Cool. Do you hear the fans, are they loud? And, do the lights interfere with the radio? I heard some times aftermarket bulbs can create electronic interference or something like that.
When I park and shut the car off, I can hear the fans inside the car - it's a slight humming noise. If the engine is running, you cannot hear the fans inside or outside the car.

jjayguy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
When I park and shut the car off, I can hear the fans inside the car - it's a slight humming noise. If the engine is running, you cannot hear the fans inside or outside the car.
Ok, did you have to adjust the aim of your headlights, or was everything fine?

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag

jjayguy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Hey everybody, here's the Sealight S1s that I installed in my 2017 Civic Ex-T over the weekend. I did both low-beams, and high-beams. The cutoff is great (no adjustment necessary), color is great, but brightness is average on the low-beams. No wow factor on the low beams. The high-beams are fine. I'll probably return them for the Sealight X2s. I'd like brighter low beams. I'll also upgrade the high-beams with X2s while I'm at it, because, why not?!

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your LED headlights IMG_7437

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your LED headlights IMG_7433

Last edited:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
as someone who hated how the leds beam looked and were dull and swore by and ran the Morimoto HID kit forever, I tried the SV4 LEDs and they are bright and dont throw scattered beam patterns like the other leds I tried. https://lightwerkz.net/collections/sv4

jjayguy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex-T
Country flag
@BrandonSmith So, I put in the X2s today (high-beam and low-beam), and they are much brighter than the S1s. Only problem is the X2s are non-adjustable! The S1s are actually adjustable. The beam pattern seems fine, but I can't get them to a perfect 9 and 3 position. Luckily, Sealight released the X3S last Fall, and they are adjustable! I have no idea why they still sell the X2s, ughhhh. X3S will arrive from Amazon tomorrow, and I'll be changing my lights for the 3rd time! LOL. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm!
Sponsored