Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up

First Name
Optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Si Coupe
Country flag
Sorry for the crappy phone picture. I wanted to get a pic right after I had the springs installed. Not sure if it will settle after a month or so. Details:
18x9 et40 Rotas on stock goodyears. Not super light at 22 lb each but not too bad.
Eibach prokit springs
No rubbing at all so far.
Didn't remove the front camber locating pin yet. Will do when I get alignment about a month from now.
Forgot to get a picture from the front and back to show the "poke". I'll take some and post again.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post your aftermarket wheel/tire set up si

e85sbm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Sorry for the crappy phone picture. I wanted to get a pic right after I had the springs installed. Not sure if it will settle after a month or so. Details:
18x9 et40 Rotas on stock goodyears. Not super light at 22 lb each but not too bad.
Eibach prokit springs
No rubbing at all so far.
Didn't remove the front camber locating pin yet. Will do when I get alignment about a month from now.
Forgot to get a picture from the front and back to show the "poke". I'll take some and post again.

si.jpg
Looks great...what style of Rota?

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Please forgive my ignorance but i wanted to know what size I can swap my stock tires onto and all the numbers are confusing me. I have a hatchback ex and I believe the rim size is 17x7 +45. The rims I'm looking at are 18x8 +35. Is this too much stretching for the tire. My tires have a lot of tread on them and I dont want to go through the hassle buying new tires

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Please forgive my ignorance but i wanted to know what size I can swap my stock tires onto and all the numbers are confusing me. I have a hatchback ex and I believe the rim size is 17x7 +45. The rims I'm looking at are 18x8 +35. Is this too much stretching for the tire. My tires have a lot of tread on them and I dont want to go through the hassle buying new tires
Stretching is referring to width not diameter. So your stock tire may fit on a 17x8 wheel, it will not fit on an 18im wheel.

e85sbm

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Same question though, with regards to a 8.5 wide wheel for the OEM 17 inch tires (215/50R17). Is that too much stretch for the tires? It looks as if 225 is the minimum for a 8.5 inch wheel
Sponsored