SCcanyoncrvr

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
It hurts me to see how this community focuses on straight line speed when Honda has built such a well balanced car that really eats up the corners. Couple of us forum members run the canyons here in socal. Would love to see any pics or vids you guys got out in your neck of the woods. Cheers
Sponsored

WorldRally17

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2013 Scion FR-S, 2008 Mazda RX-8, 1983 Toyota Supra
Country flag
This was somewhere near Roan Mountain in NC/TN. I was amazed for a FWD car how it handled powering out of slippery corners.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post pics/vids from canyon/track driving 20181223_081654_HDR

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Took the car out a couple months ago to Streets of Willow at WSIR to just get a feel for her. It was my first time on SoW, I had summer tires and a passenger, so I didn't get an amazing time. Was just getting a feel for the track and more specifically, the car. It did very well and I was able to get 1m 42s (CW). Reviewing the footage, I was never able to go flat out on the straight as I was letting cars pass me so I wouldn't ruin their laps. If I had better tires, I know I could've done WAY better. I plan on getting some NT01's and hitting up Big Willow soon.

Honda Civic 10th gen Post pics/vids from canyon/track driving bme5v10l