Poll! Which trim level did you purchase?

Which trim level did you purchase? (2016 only)

• Touring

• Ex-l

• Ex-t

• Ex

• Lx

Results are only viewable after voting.

Steelman2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic touring
Which trim level did you purchase? Please only 2016 civic.
Comment if you are happy with the trim level or not.
Would you purchase the same trim level again?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Steelman2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic touring
I am happy with the touring. The headlights, sound system, and sensing is (to me) worth the extra $. I would get the same trim again.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I wouldn't want to be caught dead in anything less than a Touring

CiviCali

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX, 2008 Acura TL Type-S
Country flag
EX, yes I would buy again. I think the car has a lot of great features for the price, but some of the materials used do feel cheap (floor mats, sunroof cover, etc, but i mean at the end of the day it's a civic so i'm not expecting much. Still a great car for the money though.

brclark80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, Rallye Red
Country flag
I have the EX-T without sensing. I wanted the sensing, but they didn't have any available and couldn't locate one within 100 miles. I didn't feel the need to upgrade to the Touring trim. I am very happy with the car, it drives great, has a ton more power than my old 2012 Fit. There are a few issues that I have experienced, but I guess that can be expected when buying the first year model of a completely new design.

cstephens79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L, 2016 Kia Sorento SX
Vehicle Showcase
Had my EX-L for almost 2 months now and wouldn't trade it for anything else. Test drove 2 Tourings before deciding on the EX-L. The Touring was a very nice car, but I didn't need all the Sensing stuff, so I decided the EX-L was the best choice for me.

D Money

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking for a white EX with Sensing. Dealer didn't have one but if I waited 30 more minutes they were gonna load an EX-T with Sensing off the truck.

I wanted to buy a car that day since my old car had no AC and I didn't want to drive home with an unnecessary car.

Bought the Turbo. 24.5k out the door

Love the Turbo

Probably changed my life, and that's not hyperbole. Before a Turbo I was not into cars. Now I can't get enough.

"Got da Civic with da gauge kinda white off-beige

Everybody look at me, like im ridin on stage"

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Bought an LX just to keep costs way, way down. Turbo would have been nice, but again, keeping costs down was paramount.

LX steel wheels stink, however, I'll have some aftermarkets by Spring 2017.

Safety features in other trims are super cool, but I went from a 2002 Protege and 2003 Camry so I just don't expect or crave those features.

Maybe my next car will be a turbo.

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
EX-T. Best value for the money in the lineup, in my opinion. I think this will be a popular trim level at resale time also, which should maximize $ return vs. initial outlay.

Basically what I was shooting for was the best compromise of features to enjoy now, low cost up front, high resale down the road. I think the EX-T is the sweet spot. Car seems like a good value for the $21k paid.

Last edited:

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT
EX trim. Old lady's Corolla was on its last legs. She's quite happy with it & even happier at the price. I'm just happy I have a new toy to mod, it's been awhile & first Honda to play with. Would probably purchase the Sport trim instead, if available in the Civic sedan.

Last edited:

ltmikepowell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Accord Sedan LX V6, 12 Civic Sedan LX, 14 Accord Sedan LX, 16 Civic Sedan EX-L w Sensing
Country flag
EX-L with Sensing because I would like to have a touring but the added cost is out of my budget. My previous cars are LX trim and I feel that LX does fill lackluster.
Sponsored

Last edited: