Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it.

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Looks good. Any chance you can post some pics from farther away?
Here’s a video of it from farther away, if you want an actual picture I can take it once I get out of work.

Here's what the exhaust sounds like... it's really not that loud, I think the video makes it seem loud because it is in the garage. Also curious to see how it even sounds once I get the catted PRL down-pipe.

looking good. I ordered the front silencer for when I go catless doesn’t get too loud.
I think even if you go catless it probably won’t be as loud. Maybe it’s just me but this thing is still not as loud as I would expect it to be, plus I play music in my car pretty loud so it just cancels out everything. Your state doesn’t require an emission test? Wondering how is everyone that’s going catless is by passing emissions.

Last edited:

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Here’s a video of it from farther away, if you want an actual picture I can take it once I get out of work.

Here's what the exhaust sounds like... it's really not that loud, I think the video makes it seem loud because it is in the garage. Also curious to see how it even sounds once I get the catted PRL down-pipe.

I think even if you go catless it probably won’t be as loud. Maybe it’s just me but this thing is still not as loud as I would expect it to be, plus I play music in my car pretty loud so it just cancels out everything. Your state doesn’t require an emission test? Wondering how is everyone that’s going catless is by passing emissions.
My state doesn’t require an emissions test. Which catback version have non res ?

Last edited:

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
4EA19859-D967-4C44-8C6C-F9FD9B583691.jpeg 5D687EFE-B6A4-47BE-9B8F-9C303FFDD72D.jpeg 8570E273-0EEA-4848-B942-C66FDDEA97D6.jpeg 2A182627-17AD-4F45-918E-B75944D5B030.jpeg E8E352F4-7F04-4C68-A296-E5505877D339.jpeg
Just got my MillTek exhaust installed by DeftMotion! This thing sounds amazing! It’s not loud only if you’re on the gas, the only time when it’s loud is during startup but other than that it sounds great! With the additional front pipe which makes it a plus if you’re on a budget. Oh and there is zero drone, which is what I was worried about!

FYI the stock exhaust is long AF!

I’ll try and post up a video later when time permits.
nice, welcome to the milltek club :D

I'm still enjoying mine!

djlin

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R CW #0043
Country flag
Got the Remus with sound controller. IMO if you're in the market for one of these and are not planning to add an aftermarket FP/DP yet there's absolutely no reason to opt for the sound controller right away. I drive with it open almost all the time and there's no drone whatsoever and has a nice bark over the stock exhaust. This exhaust sounds amazing and I am sure with FP/DP it's even more so. Just wanted to give my experience if you wanted to get this now and didn't want to put out for everything at once the sound controller is definitely something to easily get and install later down the road.
Sponsored