Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it.

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag

Rdaily

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hellcat challenger, 2018 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I could be wrong...because vids don't always capture the sound, but thermal and milltek sound almost alike...except I've noticed the milltek has a bit more rumble/crackle sound and might be slightly louder. From what I've read, thermal doesn't have a drone either...wonder if its the muffler design...both thermal and milltek look similar in that regard.

CTR941

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Turbo S2000, 06' CBR 600RR, 17' GMC Sierra, 17' CTR, gave up my 08' Si for a CTR
Country flag
Thx JDhonda.:thumbsup: No downpipe JD, just the exhaust system. No video including the one I made really does justice to the sound of the system. Sweet music to the ears, in person.:beer:
I have to agree. I'll try to get a video up tomorrow with the downpipe and Thermal, but as you said it does not justice.

CTR941

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06' Turbo S2000, 06' CBR 600RR, 17' GMC Sierra, 17' CTR, gave up my 08' Si for a CTR
Country flag
Your car sounds unreal!! I just ordered the thermal system this evening.
Awesome :headbang: I'm super happy with this set up. Then with a catless downpipe it completely changes the tone of the vehicle.

DevilDoc8542

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R Polished Metal Metallic #9206, 2018 Ford F 150 Raptor Lead Foot Gray
I'm running Milltek non-resonated exhaust (full cat back, which includes the front pipe)

- Sounds great, love the crackle/grumble sound it makes when initially warming up and between shifts
- Zero drone! I know drone and know what you mean...I've had drone in my 2013 Si when running skunk2...I was surprised, zero drone with this in the Type R
- I can feel some slight vibration, but very very little.
Running Milltek nonresonated also. Have you noticed there is no carbon buildup on the center exhaust?

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Awesome :headbang: I'm super happy with this set up. Then with a catless downpipe it completely changes the tone of the vehicle.
I agree, i'd love to run the catless dp but, im nervous it will void my 8yr warranty, an it wont pass inspection were i live either.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree, i'd love to run the catless dp but, im nervous it will void my 8yr warranty, an it wont pass inspection were i live either.
Well an aftermarket catted dp will void your warranty as well.

JDhonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 CTR #2043, 03 S2000, 05 Element, 69 Charger
Well an aftermarket catted dp will void your warranty as well.
I would think so eh. I called the dealer before i ordered the mishi intake and the exhaust. told them i was thinking on ordering some aftermarket parts, they told me it would void the warranty if the parts were deemed to have caused the problem. so im not going to go beyond an intake/exhaust/catch can. thats it until 8yrs is up

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would think so eh. I called the dealer before i ordered the mishi intake and the exhaust. told them i was thinking on ordering some aftermarket parts, they told me it would void the warranty if the parts were deemed to have caused the problem. so im not going to go beyond an intake/exhaust/catch can. thats it until 8yrs is up
I am pretty sure an exhaust and intake will not mess your car up. But then again it's your car and you do what you feel comfortable with.

CTR941

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Depending on the dealer almost anything you do they'll try to find a reason to void a warranty imo. I took min into my local dealership, because I had the famous rev match and emission messages. They replaced my harness, but at the same time gave me grief for my muffler delete and having a 4 point harness. fml whatever. I'll just deal with any issues that come up on my own.
Sponsored