Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it.

06S2k07Si

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 S2000 22 RDX 13 CB1000R 22 Veloster N 18 Type R
Country flag
yeah, the nismo replaced the S2K actually. The S2k was getting to the point where it just made it hard for me to just get in and enjoy it cause the soft top was gone, hardtop creaking everywhere, the bride seat I had was becoming a pain to get in n out of, etc etc haha. The front fenders were flared out and stuff and when i put some of it back to stock, it was just not as enjoyable as how it was when it was modded.
Guess I wanted more of a grand touring car now instead of like a race car lol. It also didn't help that I only have a single car garage and when i bought the ctr, it took over the garage space so the s2k sat outside ...

I had to keep the plate though lol. That plate was on my S2K (i thought it matched the AP1 perfectly lol) and when I sold it, I wanted to keep a piece of the S2K so i transferred over the custom plates lol.

The Sequence Exhaust is paired with the stock downpipe. As much as I believe in removing the cat for efficiency and power reasons, I don't like the raspiness that comes from the exhaust being catless. That, and i'm in cali so rather not deal with the possible mess lol. I might get a front pipe at a later date but i'm pretty set on not going catless.
Yeah...I hear ya...the S is more of a 1000cc sportbike...take it out for a beat run every so often but nothing you'd want to take on a long trip! The R does that nicely! I was gonna say that it seemed like a great S2000 plate!

On the R exhaust... I have a catless dp and with the oem exhaust I love the sound...no droning no rasp...just don't like the 3 tips and even more that it's a 60mm...and for some reason where the oem exhaust connect's to the front pipe it actually reduces in size to 54mm od...not sure what that's all about? I'm considering modding the oem exhaust as well to mate to the 3" fp and add a reducer that goes from 3" to 60mm for a better transition...I have such a problem when things like this aren't "right"!

My R plate is 7M43S80
Sponsored

jasonjm

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type-R
Country flag
nice lol. In the 8 years of ownership, I started with the fuji legalis which i replaced with the greddy single se, which then became the EVS 70mm single to the tanabe medallion before it was sold last year. I still do sometimes miss it to this day.

On topic,
kwXKCV9.jpg

Sequence Manufacturing Ti Exhaust paired with the stock fp and dp.

Drone? Absolutely none. Zero. Probably even quieter than stock.
Even when the valves open, it's really not that loud from the outside.

Zero regrets purchasing this. It is everything I wanted from an exhaust.
I had the Fuji’s on my S2K as well. Loooved them!

flipnrr

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic type r - 2004 S2000
Country flag
if anybody wants a J’s racing exhaust but on the quieter side well here it is!

VlxDPXA

BustAXX

First Name
Jesus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r fk8
Country flag
Hello last week, install the invidia R400 system in my civic.
After making a trip with him I realized that my head goes crazy with the sound in the cabin is true that it is a buzzing much more annoying than I thought seemed to an atmospheric engine.
this week I will try to give a solution I do not know how I will do it but in principle I will replace the intermediate one in which a silencer comes along a straight section,
if not improve then I will remove one of the silent rear and I will put a straight tube with a valve similar to the takeda Afe exhaust.
In any case I do not think it's noisy from the outside, it seems that I do not have an exhaust system, I'd like it to sound more, but at the moment I do not want to touch the down pipe.
Any idea or suggestion, thank you.

tyebo5

Type R For Life!
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR ChampionshipWhite
Country flag
Hello last week, install the invidia R400 system in my civic.
After making a trip with him I realized that my head goes crazy with the sound in the cabin is true that it is a buzzing much more annoying than I thought seemed to an atmospheric engine.
this week I will try to give a solution I do not know how I will do it but in principle I will replace the intermediate one in which a silencer comes along a straight section,
if not improve then I will remove one of the silent rear and I will put a straight tube with a valve similar to the takeda Afe exhaust.
In any case I do not think it's noisy from the outside, it seems that I do not have an exhaust system, I'd like it to sound more, but at the moment I do not want to touch the down pipe.
Any idea or suggestion, thank you.
Hey, give it some time man the drone and buzzing will die down after a month or so of driving. But if it is really too much for you then go ahead and chop and swap. I've had mines for about 7 months now and I love it. Great looking and sounding exhaust for the money.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Anyone looking to buy a milltek catback make sure you ask me for pricing. Iven my contact prices are lower than anyone around.

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Anyone looking to buy a milltek catback make sure you ask me for pricing. Iven my contact prices are lower than anyone around.
Could you PM me a price?

How would you compare the Milletek to the Invidia? I like loud and deep sounding exhausts, I can deal with drone to have an aggressive sound.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took off my milltek non-resonated and put on HKS Legamax.

Milltek was great, but I wanted something that wasn't too noticeable. I didn't have any problems with drone on milltek.

The Legamax is super super super quiet, almost like stock honestly. I barely notice the exhaust is there. If you're looking for an exhaust that gives you a slight increase in sound and some nice looking tips...try looking at HKS legamax.

I kind of miss the aggressive sound of milltek, but it's nice not to have too much attention brought to me when I drive around in the legamax. Also, no drone that I can hear of with legamax either.

FK8_K20c1

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Milltek was great, but I wanted something that wasn't too noticeable. I didn't have any problems with drone on milltek.

The Legamax is super super super quiet, almost like stock honestly. I barely notice the exhaust is there. If you're looking for an exhaust that gives you a slight increase in sound and some nice looking tips...try looking at HKS legamax.

I kind of miss the aggressive sound of milltek, but it's nice not to have too much attention brought to me when I drive around in the legamax. Also, no drone that I can hear of with legamax either.
you could of add one or 2 resonators to quiet down the milltek.

FK8_K20c1

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Could you PM me a price?

How would you compare the Milletek to the Invidia? I like loud and deep sounding exhausts, I can deal with drone to have an aggressive sound.
Invidia are known to drone a lot. Based on what Ive read on the forums. PM me what model and which tips you want and Ill get you the price.

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag

I feel the same when I got the HKS, but after 2 weeks, the exhaust note gets louder and a nicer growl to it.

J35W2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 supercharged Civic Si (sold), '06 Civic Si (sold) , '14 V6-6MT Accord Coupe (sold), '17 CTR #1637, '18 Civic LX Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I feel the same when I got the HKS, but after 2 weeks, the exhaust note gets louder and a nicer growl to it.
Agreed, my Legamax got a bit louder too after several weeks. It’s def louder than stock, but I bet coming from a loud exhaust this probably does sound very close to stock. I love it because it has a very refined, deep sound AND you can get on the throttle and not alert everyone in a 3 mile radius.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agreed, my Legamax got a bit louder too after several weeks. It’s def louder than stock, but I bet coming from a loud exhaust this probably does sound very close to stock. I love it because it has a very refined, deep sound AND you can get on the throttle and not alert everyone in a 3 mile radius.
lol, yeah, once I got on the throttle with milltek, you knew I was coming :D