Please list what exhaust you have, and your experience with it.

kpun

First Name
Kelv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Did anyone find a way to fit the oem exhaust in the car without cutting it?
Sponsored

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
Did anyone find a way to fit the oem exhaust in the car without cutting it?
Ran into this issue yesterday, pretty much no way to do it unless you want a piece of the exhaust sticking out the front passenger side window. running diagonally from the driver side of the trunk.

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Installed my full turboback exhaust, consisting of Greddy HG (3-tip) catback, PRL FP and PRL Catless DP. Bah gawd it woke up the car:spaz:

Box Opening.JPG

PRL.JPG

Straight Thru.JPG

Rear Profile.JPG

3-4 Profile.JPG

Side Profile.JPG
Bro it looks sick. Thats the setup I wanted but I got tired of waiting. I went p2r downpipe with milltek resonated catback. Cant complain tho sounds perfect.

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Installed my full turboback exhaust, consisting of Greddy HG (3-tip) catback, PRL FP and PRL Catless DP. Bah gawd it woke up the car:spaz:

Box Opening.JPG

PRL.JPG

Straight Thru.JPG

Rear Profile.JPG

3-4 Profile.JPG

Side Profile.JPG
Saw you posted about attending Eibach East Coast meet. You bringing the CTR? I really want to hear the set up in person...Thanks.

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
1 week review/update on the Greddy HG (3-tip)

So after a week and a few hundred miles of driving with the Greddy paired with PRL FP and catless DP, I can say that although it sounds great, there is quite a bit of drone (IMO), and the wife hates it:banghead: I was also able to hear the Remus turbo back in person during the Eibach meet this past weekend and it sounded amazing. Being able to control the valve opening (loudness) is icing on the cake. The Greddy was somewhere in between the 0% open and 100% open on the Remus in terms of loudness. At 0%, it was near stock sound level, which I'm sure the wife would appreciate....but at 100%, it sounded like a monster.

With that being said, I might be posting the Greddy for sale soon. It's a great exhaust but ultimately not the right one for the wif......me:ninja:.

ostudent

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
1 week review/update on the Greddy HG (3-tip)

So after a week and a few hundred miles of driving with the Greddy paired with PRL FP and catless DP, I can say that although it sounds great, there is quite a bit of drone (IMO), and the wife hates it:banghead: I was also able to hear the Remus turbo back in person during the Eibach meet this past weekend and it sounded amazing. Being able to control the valve opening (loudness) is icing on the cake. The Greddy was somewhere in between the 0% open and 100% open on the Remus in terms of loudness. At 0%, it was near stock sound level, which I'm sure the wife would appreciate....but at 100%, it sounded like a monster.

With that being said, I might be posting the Greddy for sale soon. It's a great exhaust but ultimately not the right one for the wif......me:ninja:.
another Greddy for sale. should we report to greddy how badly they design the exhaust with that crazy drone? lol

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
another Greddy for sale. should we report to greddy how badly they design the exhaust with that crazy drone? lol
haha, idk man, I hate to get rid of it since it looks and sounds amazing, but being a daily driver, I can do without the drone.

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
Not sure how much you could sell it for, perhaps weld another resonator to minimize the drone and save some money?

Then again, I wouldn't weld mine at all.

No complain of noise from my wife on my Greddy hehe.

iLovePho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CW CTR #2060
Country flag
Not sure how much you could sell it for, perhaps weld another resonator to minimize the drone and save some money?

Then again, I wouldn't weld mine at all.

No complain of noise from my wife on my Greddy hehe.
The going rate seems to be ~$1300 for very lightly used, so that's what I'll price mine at. I'm not going to weld anything unless I want to screw up the resale value lol.

I assume you're running stock FP and DP? I installed my Greddy with the PRL FP and catless DP at the same time, so I can't compare the sound difference.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I must be deaf then because it does drone but I don't think it's really that bad lol. i'd think a catless would lower the drone due to less restriction idk.
Of course it's nothing compared to the closed valve on the remus.
Sponsored