Pixel 4 XL

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Verizon delivered it to me yesterday. So far, seems solid. 128GB black Pixel 4 XL. Not a fan of gestures so I pretty much immediately copied over all my data from my S9+, then backed up and restored my Nova Launcher configuration and KLWP configuration. The only major difference I'm noticing presently, is the flat screen (good, never liked the curved edge) and the improved camera app as well as it's unique balance compared to the S9+. Keeping the S9+ as a backup, has an 8000mah ZeroLemon battery, plus Dex.

Works with android auto. Not a single disconnect yet...... I'm sure that won't last
Sponsored

samji

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 1996 Accord V6 EX-L
Country flag
The pixel 3 I have lags a lot, reminds me of the nexus 6p days to be honest. I only opted for the 3 because they dont offer the free cloud storage anymore for newer models and there was a pretty big discount on them before the 4 came out.

OP
OP

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I picked up the Pixelbook Go i5 8GB, it is pretty slick.

However I now have a case open with Google support as "Instant Tethering" doesn't work. So for now I have to fish my phone out of my pocket.

Otherwise.....great phone
Sponsored