Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I'm looking at getting some aluminum wheels for my winter tires, can anyone photoshop these the two attached wheels onto a blue Sport hatchback? They look pretty much identical, other than one set has some more black on the spokes.

Honda Civic 10th gen Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback 2012-Honda-Civic-SI-wheels-2

Honda Civic 10th gen Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback 1072

Honda Civic 10th gen Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback maxresdefault

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
The photo of the black-painted wheel is from the wrong angle with the wrong lighting, so it won't look right unless I didn't suck at copy-pasting.

Here's how it looks with the silver set. They ended up looking like 18s; maybe I can try again with using the whole tire from the closeup photo (even though the top and bottom are cut off). But, at least you'll get an idea.

(no Photoshop on my Mac, btw; just used Preview)

Honda Civic 10th gen Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback FK7 with silver Si rims

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I'm looking at getting some aluminum wheels for my winter tires, can anyone photoshop these the two attached wheels onto a blue Sport hatchback? They look pretty much identical, other than one set has some more black on the spokes.

2012-Honda-Civic-SI-wheels-2.jpg

1072.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
I'd just go with the top set for winter tires all the salt and stuff getting on the black parts would just make me wanna clean my tires all winter long

OP
OP

turbo lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I'd just go with the top set for winter tires all the salt and stuff getting on the black parts would just make me wanna clean my tires all winter long
Yeah, after thinking about it some more, I figured that they'll usually be covered with grime anyway so there won't be much difference in appearance. I went with whatever came up first locally which turned out to be the top set, I think they turned out pretty good. Honda Civic 10th gen Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback IMG_20171115_084718 Honda Civic 10th gen Photoshop Request: 9th Gen Civic SI Wheels on Sport Touring Hatchback IMG_20171115_084727

Last edited:

Lcifer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Yeah, after thinking about it some more, I figured that they'll usually be covered with grime anyway so there won't be much difference in appearance. I went with whatever came up first locally which turned out to be the top set, I think they turned out pretty good. IMG_20171115_084718.jpg IMG_20171115_084727.jpg [/QUOTE

Looks sharp
Looks sharp

kazam2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Looks sharp
Hi, can anyone confirm if the 9th Civic Si wheel clears the caliper of the 10th gen Si? I've got both 2012 and 2013 wheels on my current Si and would like to keep one set for winter on my next Si (10th gen).

Those 2012 wheels look good! I prefer classic wheel design as oppose to the two tone black and silver craze that's been going on for a few years.