Bethmfair

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
I have a '17 EX-L, and I'm having issues with the phonebook automatically importing from my phone. When I receive a text or call only the sender's phone number appears and not their name. If I go into the phone setting on the HU and click phonebook it will import my contacts and then display names when receiving call or text, but when I turn the car off, it gets wiped out again. i found this Service Bulletin: 16-100 06079, Version 2, Audio-Navigation Unit Software Update/Correct Phonebook Importing Errors. https://www.civicx.com/threads/2016-2017-honda-civic-service-bulletins-more.9961/ (3rd one on this page.) Has anyone had this done? How much did it cost? Thanks!
Sponsored

jacobegg

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I have a '17 EX-L, and I'm having issues with the phonebook automatically importing from my phone. When I receive a text or call only the sender's phone number appears and not their name. If I go into the phone setting on the HU and click phonebook it will import my contacts and then display names when receiving call or text, but when I turn the car off, it gets wiped out again. i found this Service Bulletin: 16-100 06079, Version 2, Audio-Navigation Unit Software Update/Correct Phonebook Importing Errors. https://www.civicx.com/threads/2016-2017-honda-civic-service-bulletins-more.9961/ (3rd one on this page.) Has anyone had this done? How much did it cost? Thanks!
I have a 2016 touring and it always had this problem. Sometimes is shows who’s calling and sometimes is doesn’t. Most of the time it doesn’t show though. I haven’t done too much research on how to fix this. Would like to know though.

minaandrei

First Name
Mina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Plus Manual 2020
Country flag
Hello, i had the same problem. The solution for me was to enter the bluetooth settings in my phone, press on the gear icon and there you will find the permissions for the conectivity, enable the "contact sync" or something called like that. It resolved my issue and it synced my contacts.

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan • 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Mine was brand new, and would not sync until a factory data reset... AFTER I already had ALL my other settings just the way I wanted them. ?‍♂
Sponsored