Petitioning Hondata To Update The User Interface of Hondata Mobil App!!

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
As the title implies, petitioning Hondata to update the GUI (graphical user interface/how the app looks lol) of Hondata Mobile App!

App is super awesome to have only complaint is the GUI looks a little dated!

If you're a flashpro owner running the app on your HU, just leave a comment if you would like this to happen as well. Maybe we can get some momentum going on this and get the atttention of Hondata!

*******Leave some comments as well of features you’d like Hondata to add to the app!*******
Sponsored

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
My understanding is they are actually working on just that. It just takes time.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
I wish it connected automatically when you start the car instead of having to pair it every single time by clicking on the lightning icon like tunerview does iirc.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I'd like them to detect the ECU it is connected to and automatically fill in the default values for injectors (size and dwell) so that the MPG is at least somewhat accurate. That or give us an option to not show it. They could also update IAT and IAT2 to indicate IAT2 is before the IC and IAT is after. The gauge pod layout screen could use an update for sure. Let us create like Torque Pro does.

OP
OP

PNW_FC3

First Name
Rae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
The gauge pod layout screen could use an update for sure. Let us create like Torque Pro does.
Agreed! Love having the app on the HU but given its dated look, it leaves much to be desired. I’m definitely jealous of the GUI that the KTuner guys get on their app.

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Agreed! Love having the app on the HU but given its dated look, it leaves much to be desired. I’m definitely jealous of the GUI that the KTuner guys get on their app.
Agreed - seriously tempted to buy a ktuner v1.2, just waiting for a good used deal