Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Just wanted to share my excitement of posting a personal best time a few days ago. My first experience with Streets of Willow was back in 2016 and the best I could manage with my mostly stock 2013 Civic Si was a 1:41 lap time.

This time around, with my ‘17 Civic Si Coupe I managed a 1:32! I’m super happy with that time for now. Hoping to get better times in the future
Sponsored

abu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si 4dr
Country flag
thats a pretty good time. any mods?

OP
OP

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
thats a pretty good time. any mods?
A few...
DOT 4 brake fluid
Michelin Sport 4S tires
Ktuner - Vit stage 1 tune
27WON RMM
Type R RSB
Mishimoto W brace
Tanabe front strut brace
PRL Cobra CAI
All Acuity shifter mods
I believe that’s it for now. I have more things to install but time is always the enemy

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Just wanted to share my excitement of posting a personal best time a few days ago. My first experience with Streets of Willow was back in 2016 and the best I could manage with my mostly stock 2013 Civic Si was a 1:41 lap time.

This time around, with my ‘17 Civic Si Coupe I managed a 1:32! I’m super happy with that time for now. Hoping to get better times in the future
Congrats that's awesome. Its always a great feeling to knock some time off.
How has the 27WON RMM been treating you?

OP
OP

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Congrats that's awesome. Its always a great feeling to knock some time off.
How has the 27WON RMM been treating you?
I love it. It passed the wife test. Yes it is noisier and all, but she can stand it and so can I. I love the feedback it provides and definitely improves performance. Doing a long road trip today and she was even able to sleep lol. Totally an upgrade worth getting if you plan to feel more connected to your car and increase performance

blackfc1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was just here for my first time yesterday and had a blast! There's another event on Jan 20th, are you going to that one?

OP
OP

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Was just here for my first time yesterday and had a blast! There's another event on Jan 20th, are you going to that one?
I wish I had the money and the time to go. I usually do it once a year if I can. Next up for me this year is either Laguna Seca, Buttonwillow, or maybe even Thunderhill.

I am also going to the Hondata drag racing event In Famoso in April. It’ll be my first time ever at an event like that. Hoping to have a fp/dp installed by then!

OP
OP

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
Did you run? Did you record your lap times? What group did you go with? Definitely a fun track. I posted some raw video of one of my sessions on my YouTube page recently

blackfc1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you run? Did you record your lap times? What group did you go with? Definitely a fun track. I posted some raw video of one of my sessions on my YouTube page recently
I ran in the beginner group since this was my first track day, but probably should have moved up a group after my second session as I was dealing with a lot of traffic. My PB of the day was 1:34. Im going to add some more front camber and head back out there on the 20th. If you’re interested, it’s only $84 through extremetrackevents.com

OP
OP

Xtelotatichl

First Name
Cha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic si
Country flag
I ran in the beginner group since this was my first track day, but probably should have moved up a group after my second session as I was dealing with a lot of traffic. My PB of the day was 1:34. Im going to add some more front camber and head back out there on the 20th. If you’re interested, it’s only $84 through extremetrackevents.com

Did you mean extremespeedtrackevents.com? I couldn’t find the $84 price you’re referring to. Only saw it listed at $120

123towers

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry, yes it’s extremespeedtrackevents.com. Checkout with discount code “NY19”
Wow this is great information! I’m looking to get on track this year, do you live in so cal?

blackfc1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic type r
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow this is great information! I’m looking to get on track this year, do you live in so cal?
Yes, I’m in Fullerton. Let me know if you decide to register for this event!

123towers

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let me look into this, what date you going?!
Sponsored