Perfectionist Car Detailing Bay Area

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Want to get your car detailed but don't want to spend tons of money at a shop or to buy your own materials?

I have started a little side business called Perfectionist Car Detailing, and I call it that for a reason!

Car detailing for people that are obsessive about making sure their ride looks incredible all the time! I am extremely serious about the ways in which I clean and detail cars, ensuring that there are NEVER any marks or swirls that you can sometimes get from car wash shops who don't spend the extra time to go over every piece of a car.

I use all Chemical Guys products, a very highly respected car cleaning manufacturer based in Los Angeles, California.

Only the highest quality, well maintained microfiber towels are used to ensure that no scratches or swirls are ever put on the cars paint. All of the products I use are also pH balanced to ensure no damage to a cars clear coat.

I do FULL service details, following the Chemical Guys Detail Flowchart, which goes as follows; Foam Wash, Paint Treatment (Clay Bar), Second Foam wash, Glass/wheel cleaning and protection/sealant, Glaze application to bring out the color on any paint, paint sealant application for UV/Solar protection and maintaining the shine, and then TWO layers of wax on top to provide further protection and bring out the shine on any color.

ALL of these steps are designed to bring out the shine and protect the color on any cars paint. In addition, glass and wheel protection and interior detailing gives a full-circle experience and a clean car unlike any other!

Prices vary depending on the condition of the car and the services needed, but it is a Perfectionist PROMISE that you will always save over what a conventional car detailing shop would charge for these kinds of paint correction/sealing services (typically $250-$300).

I will come to you anywhere in the Bay Area to get the job done in your driveway! Contact me to discuss your particular needs for you car! LINK for the page is listed below! And make sure to like and share the page even if you don't think you will use the services! I would appreciate the spread of my name. This page is only hours old and is still a TOTAL work in progress so bear with me! Thanks for listening!!

https://www.facebook.com/PerfectionistCarDetailing/

Honda Civic 10th gen Perfectionist Car Detailing Bay Area IMG_1768.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Perfectionist Car Detailing Bay Area IMG_0788.JPG